Best BP ball

tonys1

Don't bother with samples - get a dozen or two and be done with it. Owner hits like a girl but makes great balls.

lorichie56

What he said! Better off getting a dozen at least instead

I got 4 dozen at the beginning of summer and they've held up really well to a ton of BP. Only issue i have is if they hit a fence the cover is certainly going to be damaged. Otherwise great balls glad i tried them out.

tonys1

Saw a video on it - I shouldn’t apologize for having teeth, not living in a trailer park and for not calling my cousin my wife. WTF is that stupidity, gtfo with that crap bro

Hiltz

Built for comfort
What was Lord swinging, one of the 20 Aftermaths or Mercys his wife got him for Christmas?

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
My main complaint with them is how they fly. If you spin them you don’t notice. Hit it flush at all and they get all sorts of weird.

I watched a batter pull a ball that would have been 6’ foul and watched it somehow come back and land just inside fair territory. That’s the main example that comes to mind. I’ve seen that ball make great outfielders look plum silly.

As a catcher, I’ve seen them almost corkscrew through the air when they’re hit really hard.

I have a handful of platinum dots in my BP bag just to see what the hype was about with them. They fly well if you spin them. I’ll credit them for that. But I’ve seen them run, tail, or die in situations where a normal ball wouldn’t. No matter the brand.

I had been gaming a bat nearly on it’s death bed all year with 52’s and had zero issues with it. We used one piece balls for one tournament and it cracked the 3rd game in. This incident could be complete coincidence, but how odd it went from showing no signs of slowing down to shark toothed almost beyond use in 3 games of swings.

Maybe Robert Insects can elaborate more on why or maybe he won’t speak on the matter. But I feel like it comes from the ball distorting when it’s hit flush that makes flight unpredictable at times. Whether the cover on a ball helps with that issue or there’s something different with these, I have zero clue.

Great concept behind the ball and there are plenty of people that like them. But I personally do not care for them at all. I find them when I pick up HR balls and I just turn around and sell them. I don’t even bother putting them in my BP bag.

Interesting analysis. I've hit C+ NX3s fairly extensively. I don't really find that they knuckle more than other balls. I will agree they fly poorly/weird if you don't spin them well. That said, I think ANY .52 ball knuckles fairly badly at times.

I also haven't had a problem with bat durability hitting NX3 .52s. However, I'd never hit Platinum dots or NX3 spinner balls extensively and expect bats to last. Platinum Dots are hard.

No one here uses one piece balls for games. The few I have I found elsewhere. The great majority of balls I BP are game used Hycors, Tattoos, Deckers, and other random .52s. I also mix a few stadiums and Pro Ms in.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
dude he showed up that day with an easton fastpitch bat for each of our wives and gfs

He was probably the guy on here that I'd like to meet most IRL. This site started going downhill the same time he got perma-banned and I don't think it was a coincidence.

Country469

I will say this about Lord. He was absolutely not the guy he posted as, was a super nice guy genuinely. And he hit the ball really hard. He was clicks and content, and yeah I think that was lost on the site, how many people made this thing a big hit for free.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
I prefer this
cmVAZaqEmsXBTJLp3MlqMo8dGwtXQDzkydby9FnJZy4_IyEn4MAtfrUs4rmvrohNSPRNfDglYzFyrSEFb-RO6MycIlDR4AWIqStdeD5V6oZ5sTYTJSf5sHRW5zlji5HZlG5xA-HLhjLSY7jqj_YVKdCnvggTEz7aXMnIalecP3ZbRjwKxVZ5sxTMU6AsPvRqcw7B7cq2ZV96Uyq-S09-_aNKTjpEmuJ4fs314sX1jqh0ixsSHmvQjJbRH_raJlDXLkCP3_3nQD8zb_RtDqlmlFCcb070iTMYuQfx7At5qUTz6K5hOgNqiTsdxWmavziSG4AgDqPWBerq-ypwtT8GYFxVw-hEFAuaum6b5NUft5cvzCpmidnrUqe1Iq8U-zJLCUze3NIi_pOPwKog3xVVFepPi5hDl3YciX4yTXTuGtzhcpvKo7Ck93lnMvIm1GviRbEe-d2lib5vlWKUspWkjgQR85eM4LSmk5ORbsfcQiJfiC0NXduhV-olkXJQMUEUCAqOTLaf6eUioYWvgBZq5eP8TZ3mcWifibCKlOyQTbGHAkDoQ6f3j1Xy4Rwxaa8zjh0TUhCpFzjOXW2GbakBtZk9--nXqW3ay9YALtKYkYvWS8Wijcd58xtczwioxthGGjTuWJ_sxOeZZD7shnhGp1lE2AjGbTmuC_RbiB-DLg4B6-LRLNQh_KyWNQZG7y8=w2280-h1080-no