best deal youve ever gotten "batwise"

uprising

Extra Hitter
Like title says best deal youve ever gotten buying a bat...mine had to be when i got a call from my wife last year she was at a yard sale and found a Niw og 27 scx3 for 15 bucks.....

Scn9 and a 05 hammer for 5bucks

Scx14 - 5 bucks

Powerdome - 3$

Redline - 3$

Og synergy - gifted

L4 - gifted from Easton

ST110B - (fp sc888 cnxn 24 oz.) as a tip. It was his hood prop, i made better use with it

Last edited:

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I was on vacation in Lake Charles,La. Went to a park with family and some LSU diamond players were testing some bats. I walked away that nightt with two free Albins and a life long friend. Best night EVA!!!

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Like title says best deal youve ever gotten buying a bat...mine had to be when i got a call from my wife last year she was at a yard sale and found a Niw og 27 scx3 for 15 bucks.....

That's gonna be tough to beat.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Went to a rummage sale bought a first batch scx2 for $15. Sold it for just shy of $300.
I bought 8 bats that day for $85. Sold them for $775. Kept an og velo, swung it till it was so scaled it was nuts.
I found that rummage on Craigslist, look almost everyday since. Nothing for years now, but all of those great old stamp bats aren't worth much anymore.

That started my little addiction of sbf.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I got my first DeMarini Ultimate Distance given to by the dude who owned Mika Sports in Kalihi, back when they first got released. His only stipulation was that I had to tell everyone where I got it when they asked. Back then it was being sold for $300, when most bats were going for about $75. So, I was happy to take it.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
walked into pias and spent 100 on a niw scn4b. sold it on ebay an hour later for 700

TRaj2327

Traded a NIW 30 oz SCN9 that I got for $50 for a minty clean RD before the craze started. I used that bat for 4 years.

Also bought a clean -10 Phenix, -8 Phenix, and -9 CF3 (all 34") from PIAS for about $300. Sold all of them for about $800 total on eBay many years ago.

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Played ball with a guy who has the old PST137's (Red&Black). Well we were playing and he busted one and threw it in the trash. I asked him if he was going to return it and he said no. So I took it out of the trash and he says here you can have this one also and gave me another one that was cracked. Returned them both and got 2 NIW PST137's for what cost me $20 in shipping.

mattya420

Manager
$200 got me

Miken Maniac
Miken Recoil EL
Combat AV
Demarini Evo (red &yellow)

Sold them all for $100 each.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
Played ball with a guy who has the old PST137's (Red&Black). Well we were playing and he busted one and threw it in the trash. I asked him if he was going to return it and he said no. So I took it out of the trash and he says here you can have this one also and gave me another one that was cracked. Returned them both and got 2 NIW PST137's for what cost me $20 in shipping.

and you just happen to have 2 receipts for pst's laying around :wtf2:

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
certain combatant is always hooking guys up, sent me a 30oz og jmac plague

i then passed along the generosity to oilslick58 with one i found on the bay for his bday

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
In 2002 I was looking for the OG Easton Connexion ST1Z. My search led me to some guy that just closed up shop in Georgia. He told me he had 50+ of them in the warehouse and would sell them to me for $35 each.

It was about $2000 spent, and I sold them all for $125-$200..except for two that I kept.

Glitch

Starting Player
Got a Z2000, SCN3 (in great condition), and a Easton Trishell Double wall for $120.

Sold the Z and SCN for about $300 total and use the trishell as my cage bat.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i won a LS Voltage SB73v on the bay for like $42 shipped before they were discovered to be bomb droppers. i gave it to my brother for his birthday. then when i found out how much they were worth, i took it back and sold/traded it

J2009

Boom !!!!!
got the new cl22 for $130 niw with paperwork but that's recent but have gotten a lot of good deals over the years

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
i won a LS Voltage SB73v on the bay for like $42 shipped before they were discovered to be bomb droppers. i gave it to my brother for his birthday. then when i found out how much they were worth, i took it back and sold/traded it

Good move Lou. I would have done it ,also

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year

nice !

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good move Lou. I would have done it ,also

ha, i felt like a **** for indian giving to my brother. but he was cool with it. cause i traded it for an M7598 and og fulk + $100. i gave my bro the m7598 cause he played ASA, kept the fulk and we split the $100.

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans

So you made out on the deal and stiffed your brother?

Dexter had a brother that got the short end of the stick also....just sayin.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So you made out on the deal and stiffed your brother?

Dexter had a brother that got the short end of the stick also....just sayin.

how did my brother get stiffed? he actually preferred the m7598 and got an extra $50. he was happy. he didn't and still doesnt know jack **** about bats. on top of that, he stopped playing softball after that year.

and that dexter reference was not good. totally different. dexter and his brothers were both killers but had a completely different code. my brother and i share the same code