Best Demarini ever?

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm bored, its softball season and this is the Demarini forum....so why not? lol

Best Demarini ever? Not talking hitting derby 60cor softballs, I mean actual game use bat/balls for the association at the time

My vote is the original Cartel, honorable mention to the '13 black/gold AM. "Old school" pick, ASA RD28 hitting .44/375's

Other opinions?

MPT23

Putting on the foil
ASA- RD28 with 52's or 44's. Just my opinion.

Utrip- RDu, J2u, OG stadium, Juice with 44's

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Traj, where you at?? You have owned every Demarini ever made, report in! lol

Last edited:

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
I also see alot of people saying RD28, would you all say the RD28 is better than the newer juggy's for hitting .52's? I have only hit a RD28 in .44cor days

Laser15

I also see alot of people saying RD28, would you all say the RD28 is better than the newer juggy's for hitting .52's? I have only hit a RD28 in .44cor days
imo no ive used both but the new juggys are hot as heck afterlike 150 to 200 swings

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personally was not a fan of the RD28, sorry took a back seat to my 30oz SCX3s

The Black/Silver Juggy was off the hook in a 27oz

MPT23

Putting on the foil

Now this is just me. Stamps don't matter where I'm at, so I continue to game a webbed up super hot RDa. Kills the 52's proper. Only new stamp I own that comes close is my deuce.

jonah35

Addicted to Softballfans
I currently swing a BBAM it seems to crush anything. That being said I tried most of the juggy line and couldn't ever get use to the flexiness