Best Senior Bat for .47/525 balls

Addicted to Softballfans
Trying to decide what senior bat to get in an endload...

My non-senior tournament bat is a LS Z2000 28oz EL (and the Miken DC41).

From looking around (no shops to try these out around here), seems the LS Hyper Z or Miken Ultra II Big Cat Mike Macenko Endload should be a good fit. Do they swing similar and have similar feel to the Z2 EL?

Any suggestions on these two or something else? Not sure if another bat would be better considering the rocks (11") we get to hit.

Looking for distance, don't really care about durability as I could only squeeze 3 senior tourneys on the schedule this season.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Personally, I would go with a well broken in old stamp utrip bat. My webbed up og stadium is just as crazy with those balls.

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
WOW! Senior sticks on 47/525 balls:eek::eek::eek:
I would not be pitching, playing 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, LCF, RCF, RF..
Catching might even be hazardous.

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken Blackout Triad would be the ONLY senior bat I would use with those balls. As recommended, I would stay with a well broken composite bat.../W

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I don't think I would want to swing a Senior bat with those balls either. Senior bats are hot because of thin barrels which probably won't stand much of hitting those balls.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Those balls will break a senior bat real fast. Get a good USSSA bat. If you dont care about breaking a bat, get one of the new Demarini Endloaded Seniors for around 80 bucks or the Easton BSR for around the same price.

Addicted to Softballfans
They are 11" women's balls.

Not a fan of Easton or Demarini.

Why the Miken Blackout Triad? No love for the big cat?

Thanks for the recs.