Best Shirts Under $25

ChittySoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
I need shirts plus printing for under $25. I have a 2 color logo and am fine with a solid color shirt. Preferably the nice sweat resistant(moister wicking) kind, made of polyester. We just need the logo on the front and a number on the back. No tag if possible.

I've seen places that do this but I'd like some recommendations because I've been burned on shirts that don't fit right and places that take all season to get them shipped. I'll be ordering 11 and need them in 3 weeks max.

Let me here what you have!

Thanks

DNVSPORTS

Are you looking for sublimation or silkscreen? I can have them shipped in a week. We carry A4 and we manufacture our own moisture wicking poly shirts. 20ea plus shipping. Where are you located? I dont put company logos unless I give a discount for it.

Dave

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Are you looking for sublimation or silkscreen? I can have them shipped in a week. We carry A4 and we manufacture our own moisture wicking poly shirts. 20ea plus shipping. Where are you located? I dont put company logos unless I give a discount for it.

Dave

Wow, your first post on this site and you are trying to take business away from one of the bigger uniform companies. Not very ethical! :thumb: