best slowpitch training aid??

Bayne

Addicted to Softballfans
I get hammered on weekends and go around to bars starting fights. It might not sound like much but as long as you don't get arrested it is one heck of a workout!

^^ Seems legit.......this, definitely this ^^

low0r

The Veteran
So guys, what training aids to you use while in between call of dutys? I know thumb and controller work, but what else?

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
tumblr_m45cneFND71r3s10co1_400.jpg

facility_battingCage.jpg

infield_1.gif

funfitfriendly

Starting Player
The best training aid, is this, take a piece of 1 1/2 " rebar metal (app. 48 ounce weight) and cut it to 34 ", cut a broom stick to 34" and your usual bat. Swing the rebar 20 times, swing the broom handle 20 times and then your favourite bat 20 times daily. I guarentee you will see a 20-25 % increase in bat speed within 60 days. using this method its possible for a guy that weighs 170 lbs to hit 300 ' bombs and frozen rope line drives

dremersvision

Addicted to Softballfans
Ping pong basketball football wake boarding deep sea fishing Texas Holdem and hogging to name a few oh yeah I ski and snow board as well does that make me awesome too lol

Ping pong? seriously? i bet your ***** ass wear those small shorts right?

Cats like you make me laugh.

Let me help your stupid a$$ out right quick.......Ping pong, basketball,football, wake boarding.......Damn dude. You are one stupid a$$ individual. You are always posting some stupid *****. Now if you really want to take this convo some where then stop here and send me a pm. Stop bogging down people threads with nonsense.

What have you won?

I have won mountain biking events, basketball tournaments in NYC, Dirt jumping events on BMX bikes..

I would be willing to bet he is a poser, out of shape and not good at anything. He's trying way too hard plus he seems to be training harder than Dan and Dave. I bet he's a fatty and loses at everything.

Like i said, PM me if you want to continue but i don't need to pose for anyone. I have noticed a lot of what you post and i swear the biggest poser on this forum is you!!! But i will patiently wait for you to PM me and then we can prove something to each other without getting other people involved and yes i am calling you out!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dremersvision

Addicted to Softballfans
I lift for softball, primarily, but racquetball and cycling are because I enjoy them and they actually tax my body in ways softball never will.

Road bikes or Mountain?

The facility i work out houses racquetball tourneys and a few guys invited me to play..Never played before but i am willing to try it out once.