Best streaks in sports

SD44

Now I swear...
this is the response i get for being respectful?? you think a steady diet of fruits and veggies will help a kid grow 2 inches.....do bananas kill polio???

please leave me alone....i'm trying to be nice

Now you're deviating, we're not talking about illnesses and viruses. Yes, I do believe we have evolved in the past 100 years to the point that we are immune to alot of things we weren't back then. If that's the point you're making then we agree. But if you're talking about athletics and body size/structure/etc, then I think we are bigger/faster/stronger because of technology and our increased knowledge of science, not by natural evolution.

SD44

Now I swear...
And yes, I think a good diet compared to a poor one over a person's first 20 years or life could add an inch or two in height as well. I don't think that is unfathomable.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
I was on a softball team that didn't win a game for 2 years. 20 ish games per season. 0-40ish.. I win :confused:

Simon

Banned User
And yes, I think a good diet compared to a poor one over a person's first 20 years or life could add an inch or two in height as well. I don't think that is unfathomable.

and i think tha'ts ridiculous.....which is why i asked politely to end teh conversation......and then got sarcastic comments back. I guess we could google demographics.....i'm guessing a very poor country in africa spits out, on average, the tallest males on earth

Hakeem would have been 9'11'' had he grew up in chicago

SD44

Now I swear...
and i think tha'ts ridiculous.....which is why i asked politely to end teh conversation......and then got sarcastic comments back. I guess we could google demographics.....i'm guessing a very poor country in africa spits out, on average, the tallest males on earth

Hakeem would have been 9'11'' had he grew up in chicago

Lol, this isn't a surprise, I've seen you get pissy on other threads when others disagreed with you too. I hope your ole lady is a very submissive person, for her sake. Hell you act like I'm trying to claim dinosaurs didn't exist or something. Yeah, it's ridiculous to think that a human being's nutrition could affect their final frame size :rolleyes:

/conversation

BROE

Addicted to Softballfans
ray_boogity.jpg

ntz

tricknollegy
While I'm swimmin in ya women like the breast stroke
Right stroke, left stroke was the best stroke
Death stroke - tongue all down her throat

Simon

Banned User
Lol, this isn't a surprise, I've seen you get pissy on other threads when others disagreed with you too. I hope your ole lady is a very submissive person, for her sake. Hell you act like I'm trying to claim dinosaurs didn't exist or something. Yeah, it's ridiculous to think that a human being's nutrition could affect their final frame size :rolleyes:

/conversation

tallest people are the dutch, btw.....

this is the 2nd shot you've taken at me after i politely asked to quit discussing this matter.....i'm not sure how that makes me the pissy one....however, just in case you're correct:

yes, it's ridiculous to think nutrition can affect someone's height in their lifetime (within reason...i'm sure starving nigerians who are on the brink of dying dont grow to full potential)...but blaming tobacco and a diet rich in fat(which would contain more protein thus allowing the body to grow more) etc when comparing americans to americans only 40 years apart is ridiculous. Espeically considering foods 40 years ago were 10 fold more nutritious for you considering they weren't stripped of their nutrients due to massive amount of pesticides and preservatives.

i'm sorry you're an idiot.....i'm not sorry i get pissy when i'm conversing w/ idiots. The fact people like you get to procreate is what makes me pissy.....especially self righteous *******s who take the first shot or two and then blame the other. So in the end, it's your fault

Last edited:

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evolution has zero to do with it and whole milk is way healthier than pasturized so you are both wrong./

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw part of their memphis game but I think he started playing after that game.
Just watched a bit of memphis and georgetown. Those kids are quick and talented but I hope they soon realize this is not HS. They take some crazy shots and do not pass the ball enough. I hope they learn before march.

Simon

Banned User
I saw part of their memphis game but I think he started playing after that game.
Just watched a bit of memphis and georgetown. Those kids are quick and talented but I hope they soon realize this is not HS. They take some crazy shots and do not pass the ball enough. I hope they learn before march.

need to watch him if you get a chance.....kid was projected 7th in the draft had he been able to come out. absolute pure shooter and as quick as Walker. i'm impressed w/ this kid as much as any freshmna since Beasley....different type fo body at 6'2 but he's legit.

haven't seen ohio state yet......everything i read says they're that good

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Not a streak but the one record you can rest assured will NEVER be broken, Rickey Henderson's SB record. He used to get 90+ bags a year, no one has come close in a decade or more.