Best utrip bat, don't care about durability

dodgerfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been out of the loop for a couple years and I'm looking for a bat for league. Only play 2 games a week so durability isn't a concern. Would like some feedback, thanks

Levigroves

Extra Hitter
This. You are going to get nothing but biased opinions on this topic, but I will give mine as well. The DeMarini CL22 is an amazing bat with new stamps.

I have the deMarini stadium S One. I got it brand new maybe a month ago and it has maybe 400 batting practice hits on it and tonight I let a buddy of mine swing it cause he was interested in it and he hit prob 15 over the fence by about 50ft. Our fields are 295 at center. So yeah it's smokin right now! Def a good bat!

itheshow

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been out of the loop for a couple years and I'm looking for a bat for league. Only play 2 games a week so durability isn't a concern. Would like some feedback, thanks

Based on your set of guidelines I would go with a 2015 dc-41, I normally have Easton's & Demarini's but both take tons of bp to open up. Buddy's 25 hit dc was crushing with my 1000 hit b2 and a 500 hit dc was just unfair. cl22 is also a good choice if you don't do much bp.

Cool_E

Star Player
Izzy Psycho, hot at all times. Mizuno blackout spits hot fire but requires serious BP... All the new bats are pretty damn hot though... Swing a couple and you'll fall in love over and over...

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
What do you like balanced/End load? One/Two now even Three piece? It comes down to what you like. I swung a '13 CL22, Izzy, Z2000el, 2pc DC41, Triad, Blackout (yellow/black) B1, B2, and I think the L1. (Looking at the pic of the BP session to remember..lol) We didnt have a Combat or a Worth so IDK about them.

We did a small Bat war with about 8 guys. I can honestly tell you....they were all so close once I threw out a couple that I didnt like the feel of. Top three were all different makers and different sounds but performance was within feet! 44/375 and 40/400 balls used too. For me it was the Z2000el, B1 and the DC41. oh yeah..and I'm generally a Demarini man?

Its the craftsman as much as the tool these days bro!

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
What do you like balanced/End load? One/Two now even Three piece? It comes down to what you like. I swung a '13 CL22, Izzy, Z2000el, 2pc DC41, Triad, Blackout (yellow/black) B1, B2, and I think the L1. (Looking at the pic of the BP session to remember..lol) We didnt have a Combat or a Worth so IDK about them.

We did a small Bat war with about 8 guys. I can honestly tell you....they were all so close once I threw out a couple that I didnt like the feel of. Top three were all different makers and different sounds but performance was within feet! 44/375 and 40/400 balls used too. For me it was the Z2000el, B1 and the DC41. oh yeah..and I'm generally a Demarini man?

Its the craftsman as much as the tool these days bro!

This'll be the case for most of the top end bats. I've never hit a fully broken in Avarice, but a guy bought a Derby Boy's after 5 swings with mine last year. If you want a more balanced bat I'd get the Combat Portent.

NorthFlorida

Manager
Any of the Z's or an Easton if you have the patience to break them in. Never cared much for Combat, but I swung the yellow Derby Boys last year and it was pretty hot.