Better Deal opinions...

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
have a chance to do some picking up of some different Demarinis and wondered what the Demarini guys opinions are...

1. 250 hit 26oz F4....$100

2. 26oz 50 hit 08' White Steel $140

3. 26oz 2nd batch Juggy in super nice condition w/no rattle + $40 (for) my 26oz SRV3 (200ish hits in nice shape)

I honestly don't need any of these bats but am always looking for something different....for what it's worth I don't even swing the SRV3 anymore, cpl of guys on my team do, they are all singles/dbls hitter and I have a minty og Extended they can use that for...

jordanhill27

Secret Weapon
I told you earlier go with the Juggy. Or really if you dont need any of them and aren't going to use the Easton just sell it and you will have some money to play with.

Zipperking

WTP all day
so are you still swinging your cf3? I thought I used to see you in the Easton Forum singing praises to the SRV3?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
so are you still swinging your cf3? I thought I used to see you in the Easton Forum singing praises to the SRV3?

CF3 had to go...an unfortunate departure but it is what it is....and the SRV3 is still a sweet ass bat, great bat to be honest, but I need to break in a Phenix, I have another Phenix on the way and I have a Rush98 that is peaking and is ready to drop some serious shots....it took the league ld 8 tries to get it to pass a compression test....pre abi bat should be ready to rock :cool:

Zipperking

WTP all day
Right on....the Rush is nice, I had one for awhile and hit some great shots with it. But I hit a bit of a slump and got rid of it prematurely :( Hope you like the phenix. I just can't get a feel for mine. I hit huge bombs with it off a tee but come game time i just can't get the timing. I positive I'm just swinging too hard and I need to dial it back to just get base hits. But when I know I can launch a ball 330' with it that's all I want to try and do! :D