Big news! Wilson now offers custom 1781s

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
Oops, just saw their announcement on facebook a few minutes ago and figured it was new. Don't check here often enough I guess.

Salamander

Manager
I'm pretty excited about this, I'm going to order an all original orange tan 1781 and a black and white 1781. The black and white is gonna look sooooo sick.

Salamander

Manager
I've already got two pi's I just really want orange tan and when I made a custom with black and white it looked so sick.

chazerous

how does the 1781 play compared to the dw5? I just got a dw5 in and it feels too small for my hand.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
how does the 1781 play compared to the dw5? I just got a dw5 in and it feels too small for my hand.

its considerably bigger, but this custom option is new so Im not sure how these will stack up to the Pro Issue size wise.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
The color schemes they use for the MLB logos are what Ive been trying to recreate. Then again I dont like real fancy colors either.

Salamander

Manager
I see. 4 1781's?

Yea I know :confused: , I really wanted an orange tan 1781 then I realized I'm probably not going to get one because they don't make em anymore from what I heard. So I ended up getting a black one for baseball and a saddle tan for softball since the saddle tan plays a little bit bigger than the black. A day after I got my saddle tan Wilson released the news in the custom 1781 so I can finally get the orange tan and for the black and white 1781 I'll post a pic if it here soon.