LTB Bigger Glove 12.5-13"

Prime

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been having to play part time in the outfield and it has me thinking about a bigger glove.

Let me know what you have.

I've been having to play part time in the outfield and it has me thinking about a bigger glove.

Let me know what you have.

I typically play infield and use an old favorite, Wilson A9820, re-laced fingers a couple times. When i play in the outfield, i use a Rawlings RSGXL, bought on eBay, less than $30. Rawlings gloves typically have very good leather even though they may be older gloves, you may have a lace to break but easily replaced. They have very good, deep pocket for playing in the outfield and again, very good leather . Won't break the bank, try one, won't cost much at all.

Right Hand Throw

Price?

Lets say 100 tops for now, honestly I would like to keep it as cheap as possible until I find out what I like in an outfield glove but I'm always open to expanding the budget for the right deal.

Buy one off eBay as I suggested earlier, the Rawlings is perfect for outfield play and our 3rd baseman bought one to use after he used mine one game. He liked the bigger pocket as he was getting “lit up” catching line shots in the palm of his smaller glove. Well under your $100 budgeted amount.