Price Check Blackout (Black and Yellow) 26.5

lx_2nv

Coach
Less than 300 swings, some of the clear has chipped off on grey border, but otherwise great shape. Not sure I am ready to move it - but I just never swing it.

Thanks.

Me too man, but it's just collecting dust. Plus I wanna get a DC41...and not sure I can justify getting one with 5 other bats. I'm very torn

Very depreciated pricing on them right now. It's always nice to have that bat for the cold weather tournaments I inevitably play in every year and for any tournament with the harder balls. I've been pulling out the CL22 for the 52s.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
haha, i picked up a dc41 and sold my blackout. mine was a 27.5 in similar shape. i sold it for $95 shipped a couple weeks ago

lx_2nv

Coach
Thanks Lou!! On a side note - I bought those meelectronic blue tooth ear buds and so far have been very satisfied.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Thanks Lou!! On a side note - I bought those meelectronic blue tooth ear buds and so far have been very satisfied.

Big fan of Meelectronics but my M31 broke after only a couple of months. The build quality isn't as good as I thought based on the other models I've gotten.

nickham10

John Deere
Sell another bat and keep the blackout. You'll want this bat for bp and cold weather. My original blackout is over 3 years old, tons of hit in all weather and still going strong. Best news it's really hot and still passing compression testing easily.

lx_2nv

Coach
You have a really valid point there. I guess for the right price I'd let her go, otherwise I'll hold onto it.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

right on man. i still listen to my headphones every night

90 to 100 for headphones???!!!! Holy Mt Shasta! Im Cheap.

that really isnt very much money at all if you listen to a lot of music. i've only got about $500 wrapped up in headphones, headphone amp and bluetooth speakers. i'm on a headphones forum and there are dudes who spend $1000 on headphone cables. yes, just the CABLES. google Stax headphones, or sennheiser hd800. :) being an audiophile can put being a softball player shame when it comes to costs. if i won the lottery, i'd have

LOL Slick!!! I spent $60 on mine...bluetooth. The Bose and Beats are like 200!

stay away from bose and beats. sennheiser, AKG, beyerdynamic, UE, JVC, Sony, yamaha, audio technica you'll get way better build and sound for the price