Blackout Sharktooth

No idea on the lifespan. I'll be very curious to hear how long it lasts past that though. Bombs away on the other side. I bet it'd last a while if you game it only.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Bats are all different....................

but..........

my first FSE had 1200+ swings after that type of cracking.

But again each bat is different.

jvvenuto

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah I also let a bunch of people use it thinking it was not gonna hurt it. Some of those taper shots Im sure are mine but def not all. I wont make that mistake again.

Rega17

'MERICA
Stuff happens. I let a guy use my bat one time to break it in and all he did was beat the end of the barrel enough to pop the end cap out.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Stuff happens. I let a guy use my bat one time to break it in and all he did was beat the end of the barrel enough to pop the end cap out.

I lent a friend an Anderson Rockettech to try out and it came back looking like a canoe paddle. When I asked what happened, "I only took a couple swings in the 70 MPH baseball cage and it dented this bad.":wtf2:

Rega17

'MERICA
I lent a friend an Anderson Rockettech to try out and it came back looking like a canoe paddle. When I asked what happened, "I only took a couple swings in the 70 MPH baseball cage and it dented this bad.":wtf2:

I've learned common sense is a rare attribute :D

Wow...dude takes a metal softball bat into the baseball cages...

Yeah, Common Sense passed away years ago, there was a lovely little funeral and everything.