Boombah 2011 Buy-in?

Shady

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe they are offering tier discounts 5% off for orders $1250-$2500 and 10% off for orders over $2500.

its haLL baLL

Extra Hitter
I know they had a buy-in last year and was trying to get an order placed soon. Team is pretty set on going with boombah so looks like thats what I've gotta do

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
Ya its different than most buy ins.. I think you need to purchase at least 8 items (shirts, turfs, belt, hat, gloves, etc etc) and then you get a larger % off the already reduced team pricing.

Boombah1

Addicted to Softballfans
Boombah Buy In (Tier Pricing Discount)

We have changed our program this year in order to better tailor to our customers. Instead of having a team buy in program this year, we have a tiered pricing discount program which will allow for more savings on an entire order. There are no requirements for quantity or amount of products. We have team pricing for most of our products which is the 10+ pricing listed online. In addition to this, when an order reaches a subtotal of $1250, we will take an extra 5% off of the entire order. When an order reaches $2500, we will take an additional 10% off of the order instead of the 5% off. These discounts are applicable for closeout/sale items and customization as well. Please feel free to contact our sales team at 815.941.1431 to initiate an estimate for what you are requesting.

Best.

Boombah CS

Adam3

HAS BEEN
We have changed our program this year in order to better tailor to our customers. Instead of having a team buy in program this year, we have a tiered pricing discount program which will allow for more savings on an entire order. There are no requirements for quantity or amount of products. We have team pricing for most of our products which is the 10+ pricing listed online. In addition to this, when an order reaches a subtotal of $1250, we will take an extra 5% off of the entire order. When an order reaches $2500, we will take an additional 10% off of the order instead of the 5% off. These discounts are applicable for closeout/sale items and customization as well. Please feel free to contact our sales team at 815.941.1431 to initiate an estimate for what you are requesting.

Best.

Boombah CS

Appears as though some companies have forgotten the little people who got them to where they are now.. Just my opinion...

charlesincharge

Addicted to Softballfans
Appears as though some companies have forgotten the little people who got them to where they are now.. Just my opinion...

In my opinion it is cut and dry now. no more guess about what the price could be. Much easier for us to decide what our packages will be. Plus we have done the math against other companies and they are still either ahead or the same price and all of their items are in stock.

i like it!

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
My brothers team went with Boombah last year and are again. After Worlds, he gave me one of his jerseys. They're jersey's are the most comfortable I have ever put on. I can't speak for the price as it wasn't my team, but they were smooth looking uni's from head to toe.

Adam3

HAS BEEN
In my opinion it is cut and dry now. no more guess about what the price could be. Much easier for us to decide what our packages will be. Plus we have done the math against other companies and they are still either ahead or the same price and all of their items are in stock.

i like it!

The problem here is the prices are not the same.. When you can go with Elite or SNL for about $99 or under a player and get a full sub,pants and Hats... Seems to be a way better deal...

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
You can get pants-full dye shirts-hats for $99 from boombah (actually less). They also offer way more STOCK items and more variety than anyone. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'll shop where I can get 1000's of items in a matter of days, and gladly pay a few dollars more. I would also add the fabric they use on their full dyes is the softest feeling and best quality of any out there I've seen, which is many. A++++ plus on the full dyes.

Last edited:

Adam3

HAS BEEN
You can get pants-full dye shirts-hats for $99 from boombah (actually less). They also offer way more STOCK items and more variety than anyone. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'll shop where I can get 1000's of items in a matter of days, and gladly pay a few dollars more.

Its all good Fury.. Thats why we got opinions.. Merry christmas to u guys...

K2 INK

You can get pants-full dye shirts-hats for $99 from boombah (actually less). They also offer way more STOCK items and more variety than anyone. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'll shop where I can get 1000's of items in a matter of days, and gladly pay a few dollars more.

Just a little info you are not going to get custom full dyes "in a matter of days " more like 4 to 6 weeks from Boombah even though the pants are in stock you are still waiting for your package. nobody stocks custom full dye shirts. Make sure you check the art,embroidery, and set up charges $99.00 can turn into $150.00 real fast!

Last edited: