Boombah Bats - Those that have used them.

CrashDavus

I'm in the market for a new bat. I saw video by BP Hero about the Boombah Boss Dually. While I can't find that one for sale, I've been looking at some of the other bats. Anyone have experience with these bats? Until I saw the video, I had never heard of Boombah and I'm always a bit skeptical of brands I've never heard of. Bat has to be ASA stamped, for those that might ask.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
If you are only playing asa and like the short barrel I would get the t3

The dually is a solid dual stamp but doesn't get as good as the asa only with the 52s

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
As a generalization about their product, every one I've swung felt good and stiff (no two-piece mush) and sounded better. Performance was competitive with other companies.

I liked.

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
So far the T3 is a solid bat. Still early in the season, so i still only have a 100 hits on mine while trying to break in 2 other bats.

Mongo23

Manager
I have owned the 14 Boss, the Dually and the T3. T3 is a good bat if you like short barrel endloads. I like the feel and the performance is solid even with only a few cuts on it.

CrashDavus

Yeah, that's one thing that is holding me back is the 12" barrel.

I have owned the 14 Boss, the Dually and the T3. T3 is a good bat if you like short barrel endloads. I like the feel and the performance is solid even with only a few cuts on it.

CrashDavus

Not sure. I guess when I look at the cost I wish I could try it out before making the investment. I keep bats for a long time and I want to make sure it's not something I'll regret down the line.

Why is that holding you back, 12 - 14 theres really only like 3 inches of barrel thats gonna do you any good.

CrashDavus

See, I'm new to softball, been playing co-ed the past three seasons and am playing in a men's league now. So, I'm not familiar with how to sell it if I want something new.

Regret??, just sell it and take the small loss. But really I dont get why people think they need more than a 12 inch barrel

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
I absolutely love my P.O.W. I like the first green ASA boss and Didn't care for the Utrip boss 2 at all. Only Boombah bats I have hit.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Regret??, just sell it and take the small loss. But really I dont get why people think they need more than a 12 inch barrel
^^ this.. The reality is that you can have anyone tell you how a bat performs for them but that doesn't mean it will perform the same in someone else's hands you really have to try it/them for yourself to find what works best for you..

Last edited:

CrashDavus

Yeah, that's the hard part with a lot of things...between trying to find good deals on quality bats. Part of me was asking for performance, but I know that each bat will be different for each person, I'm also looking for experience with the purchase, customer service if you had to deal with it, etc. I guess I'm being a bit picky because I don't want to be buying and reselling bats all the time.

^^ this.. The reality is that you can have anyone tell you how a bat performs for them but that doesn't mean it will perform the same in someone else's hands you really have to try it/them for yourself to find what works best for you..

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
For the customer service side, Boombah was extremely easy to work with. I was able to speak with someone quickly and my bat was replaced/shipped in 4 days.

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Yeah, that's the hard part with a lot of things...between trying to find good deals on quality bats. Part of me was asking for performance, but I know that each bat will be different for each person, I'm also looking for experience with the purchase, customer service if you had to deal with it, etc. I guess I'm being a bit picky because I don't want to be buying and reselling bats all the time.

what weight is the bat that you're swinging now?

Doindonuts

Manager
I have a T3 that I really enjoy. It has a small Easton sized knob, thin handle, heavy endload, and 12" barrel. All things I prefer in my bats. It is every bit as hot as my ASA Patriot with similar swings. I game it over the Patriot and don't see that changing.

I own a 14 Boss, a 15 Boss, a 16 Boss Dually, and a 17 Boss T3 Compressor. All of their ASA bats are solid and Boombah's customer service is excellent.

Selling bats is simple either here on the forum or on the bay, I probably buy six bats a year and end up selling 5 of them. For me it is totally worth the minimal loss to get to swing a bunch of different bats. (and it's fun)