Boombah Boss Compressor T3

ggosk01

Is there a set release date for this bat yet? I was looking at getting a dually or the 15 asa boss, but would like to wait on this one!

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Keeps getting pushed back, not sure what the deal is. I've been told I'll receive word when they drop.

CA0

Starting Player
Bats are coming guys. Just had some hold ups with customs. As soon they are ready I will let y'all know.

chleb

Addicted to Softballfans
So for those swinging balanced bats, with a 1 oz endload, drop an oz.? Willing to give one a try, haven't swing a boombah since the original cannon, now that was and is a fun bat to swing.

Reactions: CA0

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Boss 3.0 are now 150 bucks. Boss 4.0 are available.

Went ahead and took advantage of the combo deal, have a usssa and asa on the way. too bad I couldn't get a couple more teammates to throw in for the special:oops:

CA0

Starting Player
So for those swinging balanced bats, with a 1 oz endload, drop an oz.? Willing to give one a try, haven't swing a boombah since the original cannon, now that was and is a fun bat to swing.
Yeah that would prob be a good idea.

chleb

Addicted to Softballfans
what's the sweet spot on one of these? read some comments about it being small in another post, but could not find anything in any review that I saw that said anything about it. info appreciated. thanks.

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
Boombah has a winner here boys. No handle stings, 9/10 felt great. Put about 75 swings on it today. I more or less put this on here because of how sweet this sounds. I'm a rec player, not here to look important, just passing along info. 26 oz, felt great. I could have shot more the other way but for the video, I thought I'd try to keep them all in a group. Felt like this was built for me. i think the first swing I had on it felt like a dinger. $225 and a warranty?!?!?! On top of that, the bat is flat/matte black. My favorite color. Hit up Ross Huebner on Facebook or CAO in this thread and get yourself one. Can't wait for it to warm up.

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
what's the sweet spot on one of these? read some comments about it being small in another post, but could not find anything in any review that I saw that said anything about it. info appreciated. thanks.
It felt bigger than my torch. But we'll see what distance it gets in comparison. So far I gotta put the torch, Boombah and DC41 in the must have ASA 52. cor bats for 17'. All for different reasons.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice lil review and swing btw rec player lol..

How does the end load feel in comparison to lets say the 15 usam, I know this one is an oz el but some feel overwhelming to me and some don't.. I swing 26 and want to be somewhat certain that this one in 26 will not feel overwhelming, how does the overall swing weight feel compared to the dually lets say..

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
It definitely didn't feel balanced. But id say its right in there weight wise with the Torch, AM, and Dually. For a endloaded 12" barrel, it feels right.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
If you're talking in terms of a performance insert type deal, yes. These will be just like the rest of them.

Correct

Endload pretty generously, IMO. This one is a 27. Definitely feels like a full ounce.

http://s566.photobucket.com/user/LS...C-49DB-9B5A-6B747F69DE1C_zps98akacfm.jpg.html

Hoping to swing it one day next week.

One thing I did notice is that since it has the sticky barrel it really grabbed a lot of dust from our fields, I'm guessing a damp rag will clean it off like the dually last year.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
One thing I did notice is that since it has the sticky barrel it really grabbed a lot of dust from our fields, I'm guessing a damp rag will clean it off like the dually last year.
I did notice mine is filthy. I may mess with it and see what something like a magic eraser would do for it.
It would be nice to know what brings back the tack..........

If we're being 100% honest I'm not sure it made any difference for me.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Warm water with soap I believe I read when the Dudley's (tacky finish) first came out is supposed to clean them up, magic eraser never hurts..

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Warm water with soap I believe I read when the Dudley's (tacky finish) first came out is supposed to clean them up, magic eraser never hurts..

That's what I figured, damp rag should do it, but the freak is right, didn't notice a difference in performance when it got dirty