Boombah Boss Compressor T3

gduran7

I don't want to waste his time if it is out of my budget. I'm sure his inbox is already blowing up with people asking about it, especially since LSX mentioned his name in the review video haha

zuno17

aka -- pont22
I truly don't feel an end load in the 26oz, ASA bat I have. Nothing like the older Combats(wanted/derby boy)or Easton's(L3).

Pretty

Softball is cool
Swung my 26oz today for the first time. This bat is a legit and right there with all the other to brands. The barrel is stiff still but it started changing noise wise. The sound almost sounds like clack of the one brand. I would guess about 60 swings or so on it. I hope the barrel loosens up a bit more.

Joker

got my pink one today. it was a 26.5oz and the weighting felt just like my 26oz 2016 USA AM. too bad it was damaged and i'll be asking for a replacement, i wanted to swing it tonight

9nucCph.jpg

IXZdFft.jpg

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been wanting a new pair of turfs and you get a free pair when you order a T3, so I think I will do that. I want my turfs

Anyone used these in a game yet? I'm interested in getting one of these, especially the POW/MIA one.

I'm 10 games in with my BOSS Compressor T3 and I'm convinced it is the best bat I have ever owned. Being someone with average bat speed the ball seems to jump off that 12" barrel. I've definitely noticed an uptick in exit speed.

CrashDavus

I'm 10 games in with my BOSS Compressor T3 and I'm convinced it is the best bat I have ever owned. Being someone with average bat speed the ball seems to jump off that 12" barrel. I've definitely noticed an uptick in exit speed.

Good to hear man.... I think I'll be getting one once the birthday rolls around in a few weeks.

K4LMaYHeM

Manager
got my pink one today. it was a 26.5oz and the weighting felt just like my 26oz 2016 USA AM. too bad it was damaged and i'll be asking for a replacement, i wanted to swing it tonight

9nucCph.jpg

IXZdFft.jpg
Saw this come through. I guess damaged in shipping?? We will get you taken care of asap.

Pretty

Softball is cool
What bats have you swung prior? I have seen guys say this about other bats only to find out they were saying aluminum bats prior to a composite.