Boombah Boss Compressor T3

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Have about 30:swings on mine and can feel the potential. Don't see any webbing or anything yet and the barrel is very inconsistent performance wise. Not breaking in as quickly as the BCA version my wife has. Can start to hear it changing sound but like I said, very inconsistent. How soon did you guys start to see webbing and performance consistently?

I put about 300 swings on mine before it changed gears. 100-150 swings we're with the tattoo nx3 spinners. It didn't hit the spinners all the well, but they sure did break in the barrel. Now it smokes the 52's

53ksm

Manager
I was pumped when I found out Bombah was releasing a 12" endloaded ASA bat. Been gaming a USA aftermath for a couple years now but bought a t3 to try out. The 27oz plain flat black t3 and a 28oz USA have about the same balance point. In some very unscientific testing of hitting off a tee, the t3 with 250ish hits on it is holding its own with a 500ish hit USA. I do like the thinner handle and smaller knob of the t3. Not a big fan of the tacky finish of the barrel though. All I have hit are 52's. Since the t3 has been out for awhile now does anyone have any experience hitting anything harder than 52's to really open them up?

I put about 300 swings on mine before it changed gears. 100-150 swings we're with the tattoo nx3 spinners. It didn't hit the spinners all the well, but they sure did break in the barrel. Now it smokes the 52's
Thanks, the BCA started faint webbing by 100 hits from just girls swinging it so I figured this would be a little less with me, maybe not Lol

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
I was pumped when I found out Bombah was releasing a 12" endloaded ASA bat. Been gaming a USA aftermath for a couple years now but bought a t3 to try out. The 27oz plain flat black t3 and a 28oz USA have about the same balance point. In some very unscientific testing of hitting off a tee, the t3 with 250ish hits on it is holding its own with a 500ish hit USA. I do like the thinner handle and smaller knob of the t3. Not a big fan of the tacky finish of the barrel though. All I have hit are 52's. Since the t3 has been out for awhile now does anyone have any experience hitting anything harder than 52's to really open them up?

Yeah.. tattoo nx3 spinners. I think they are 50/400's around that.

53ksm

Manager
I have about 750 swings on the t3 now, the last 300 have been with the tattoo NX3 spinners. I'm getting a nice loud crack when I barrel up a ball. I think I can see very faint webbing in the sunlight. The tacky finish is getting scratched up on the agri-lime so it's hard to tell for sure. The only thing I'm not liking about the bat is my decision to order a 27oz, should have gone 28oz. I am curious to see what the bat tests at. It will be a few weeks until I play somewhere where they test at though.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
I have around 350-400 cuts on my T3. I would estimate around 150 of those swings were with the NX3 spinners. around the 200 swing mark i did notice the barrel started to open up a bit and the sound changed. I thought it was broken in because of how well its hitting the 52's now, but just took it to a local Tourney and she tested at 1500. cant wait to see what this thing will do when it breaks in more.

doublebagel

Manager
Mini T3 update....bat has nearly 600 hits with all kinds of different balls and a bunch of hard stuff. It recently tested between 1425 and 1450 (failing is 1300, non linear) Hits extremely well and has an insane sound. Just noticed they are on sale too so might have to grab another.

Last edited:

bndawgs

President-Elect
Mini T3 update....bat has nearly 600 hits with all kinds of different balls and a bunch of hard stuff. It recently tested between 1425 and 1450 (failing is 1300, non linear) Hits extremely well and has an insane sound. Just noticed they are on sale too so might have to grab another.
i don't see them on sale.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
bca edition 26.5
150-175 swings with 44/375s
great with those balls, not worried about the cold either
webs all over and sounds like a cannon
great bat, i have the utrip bca too

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Been told that some feel these actually hit the 52's better than 44/375. What you think? looking to pick up one for a 44/375 league.

doublebagel

Manager
Been told that some feel these actually hit the 52's better than 44/375. What you think? looking to pick up one for a 44/375 league.
I have a T3 and dually, I would probably swing the dually first if I was hitting 44/375's. No fear of breaking the dually.

agelesseyes

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been hitting a mix of BP Rockets (orange & white) Classic M’s and some
X-Rocks... I have @ 300 swings and it’s started to open up! It takes a little bit to break in this bat IMO in my last round I hit some 52’s was the bat was very responsive and it hit the 52 very well
The sweet spot is a little small but man when you hit it does 52‘s have some carry off of this bat.