Boombah Hellcat shoes

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
Speedcross4 like design about half the price. I'm interested in review aswell

CA0

Starting Player
I have had the Hellcats since Sept last year and have put them thru Hell no pun intended. They show normal wear of any turf or trail. The insert Boombah put in this shoe is better than anything prior. These are the most comfortable pair of Boombahs to date. The sole is rubber just like Salomon. The laces are what set these apart from Salomon. Boombah has come leaps and bounds on durability and comfort over the last few years.

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
I have had the Hellcats since Sept last year and have put them thru Hell no pun intended. They show normal wear of any turf or trail. The insert Boombah put in this shoe is better than anything prior. These are the most comfortable pair of Boombahs to date. The sole is rubber just like Salomon. The laces are what set these apart from Salomon. Boombah has come leaps and bounds on durability and comfort over the last few years.

I agree had mine now for a month or so. i've been using them for hiking/ball and these are really nice shoes. i think anyone who purchases them will be happy.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
How do these handle the outfield grass? Thinking of trying a pair out instead of buying a cleat again.

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
So far so good with these shoes. Wore them last weekend. Feet felt great after 3 games. They were nice in the box and felt nice rounding the bases.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I ended up ordering a pair of these. I went out today for a little tee work on mowed but thicker grass, stuff that I normally play on. Wow, these handled great. No slipping or sliding at all. I will be able to tell a little more during my game tonight but right now I have no complaints.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Thanks. Have a two-year old pair of S3s which have served me well. Nice to get the functionality at a lower price.

I would stick with Salomons. You'll be able to get a pair a little more than these with a full 2 year warranty