Boombah jerseys good/bad??

spartanmikek

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello sirs the last jerseys we went with were CA and to be honest the jerseys and customer service was phenomenal. We are now looking to get a new set of jerseys and a couple guys on the team really want to try boombah which I was initially all for but now after reading some horror stories here about their customer service I'm really thinking it might be a bad idea. I'm looking for anyones thoughts or opinions on this please. Thank you.

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
Hello sirs the last jerseys we went with were CA and to be honest the jerseys and customer service was phenomenal. We are now looking to get a new set of jerseys and a couple guys on the team really want to try boombah which I was initially all for but now after reading some horror stories here about their customer service I'm really thinking it might be a bad idea. I'm looking for anyones thoughts or opinions on this please. Thank you.

awesome material used on the jerseys. the usa/canada 2012 jerseys are great.
when you're as big of a company and do as much bizz as boombah does (more than all the others in that field combined) i'm guessing
you might have a problem once in a while. i'm quite sure you'll have zero problem with your order.
they have an A PLUS rating with the BBB. i've heard their customer service praised more than i've heard negatives far and away.

Last edited:

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
my team has boombah jerseys, pants, and shoes. Getting a design was simple and fast. Delivery was quick also. But make sure you anyone wants anything else from Boombah to add it to the order. Free shipping :) Tried to order an arm sleeve through Boombah and they want $10.50 to ship a $11.99 item that probably can be mailed in an envelope and sent with 2 stamps!

RTabarango08

Extra Hitter
do the sleeves on the jerseys sit really low on the arm? so far, the best fit jersey i've had is a colorado timberline poly-dri

spos21ram

The Legend
The sleeves don't come low like Elite's Jerseys. We use to go through Boombah and they were very good for the most part. One order took a while to arrive, but other than that we were pleased. They are a little pricey but they have a good product.

Benny775

Addicted to Softballfans
We have Boombah Jerseys, and they are nice.

My only Quam with Boombah is their Jerseys, at least in our experience, run a little small.

After our order came, we asked if there was anything they could do about it, and they said we were SOL, and that we should have paid more attention to the sizing chart.

So, the Moral of the story is, Boombah Jerseys run a little small, and pay attention to the sizing chart, because once they are sent to you, if the sizes are off, they will not help you.

I'd say on a satisfaction scale of one to 10, My team is about a 7.
Hope this helps.

WACKOTEXAN

Starting Player
I've used Boombah on two different sets of jerseys and had no complaints about the jerseys themselves. If I had to have one complaint about them, it would be that they are usually backed up pretty bad. It's kind of easy to expect though considering so many ball players use them because of the huge selection of products they offer. IJS

Mnsroo11

Manager
Ive ordered two sets of jerseys from them and one took almost 7 weeks to come the other 4......id say the sizing is pretty true...they dont shrink so whatever size cotton shirt u like before it gets washes is what id go with.....they dont fade and have almost limitless options.......the beer mug numbers are tight

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
We have ordered jerseys each of the last 4 years. Great customer service with a great product. Full dye are the only way to go. We will be ordering new jerseys next year as well.:D:D:D

Very pleased with Boombah

1four

Addicted to Softballfans
I have done all my business through Boombah and everything fits well and the orders were right and on time. They treat me well every time.

Moose40

I make turtles look fast
(i bought two sets from boombah, one sublimated, one full dye)
Full dye jersey is awesome, make sure not to buy their sublimated jersey. shirts used for sublimated snagged on everything, the sub process ends up like being a rubber heat pressed applique, some guys had theirs crack and pull off.
The Full Dye, ran true to size, hasn't shrunk and still looks great after many washings

But I've moved on to CA because I play with Nate, and he does great work. I also like supporting a local (for me) guy.

wadew

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone here have a rep they can recommend at Booombah? We're looking for a set of bags/helmets for 2+ teams. Any help we can get to save a couple of $$$ would be appreciated. Thanks

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
try ADAM F
great guy and easy to work with. they have something like 24 customer service reps doing orders. i've had him do my orders the last 3 seasons.
good luck