For Sale Boombah Super Batpack

jermdawg

OOOOOPPPPP!!!
I have a all black Boombah batpack I would like to sell for $30 shipped add fees or gift please. It is in pretty good shape just a little dusty from fields and just slight wear on the bottom of the bat sleeves and bottom. All zippers function as they should, the ID tag will not be included due to it being embroidered with my name... Thanks...

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Last edited:

t-forty

Star Player
Umm, yes. End of January of 2016. A little bit more than 2 months ago. I don't read too well, but I don't believe I see the word "sold" or the thread closed. And 2 months doesn't automatically mean it's sold. It was a simple question. You're one of the ones contributing to why this site has been run down to the ground. Keep your smart ass comments to yourself.

Did you not look at how old some of these threads were before you posted?:rolleyes:

Mikeisaddicted

lulz at 13" and up gloves
Umm, yes. End of January of 2016. A little bit more than 2 months ago. I don't read too well, but I don't believe I see the word "sold" or the thread closed. And 2 months doesn't automatically mean it's sold. It was a simple question. You're one of the ones contributing to why this site has been run down to the ground. Keep your smart ass comments to yourself.

Get over it