Need Help Bought 2 Galaxy S6's from EVILHOMER360

10splaya22

Softball scrub
Bought 2 Spring Samsung Galaxy S6's from EVILHOMER360 on 7/2/15.

Thread is here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18440401

Paid for the phones by F&F on Paypal due to him having 20+ positive feedback. I get the phones with no damage and everything looked good. I sell one of them and the buyer sends me a message stating the phone can't be activated due to the IMEI being flagged as lost/stolen in the system. I then check the other phone I have left and see that it comes up as lost stolen as well.

I send him a PM on Tuesday 7/28 letting him know whats up. He responds on 7/30 stating he bought them outright then asks for a picture of the IMEI's on Friday 7/31 when he responds. I send those to him immediately and still haven't received a response. I have sent him a couple PM's since then and haven't heard anything back. I let him know I would be starting a thread if I didn't receive a response. I think I've given him plenty of time.

Obviously I can't get my money back but I hope it can be resolved on here.

Pics of the IMEI's in question.

_571_zps33f2bdf8.jpg

_57_zpsd8fcca0d.jpg

Last edited:

trip

stfu
whoops .

I guess my question to him is where the **** did he get the phones? craigslist?

10splaya22

Softball scrub
whoops .

I guess my question to him is where the **** did he get the phones? craigslist?

Thats my guess. Whoever he bought them from must have just bought them then sold them and claimed them as lost or stolen after he was paid.

Joker

know what you're selling before you sell it, especially with something like this that can be verified with the carrier

you kinda screwed yourself with the one you sold, but you should be able to recoup the money from the one you still have

10splaya22

Softball scrub
know what you're selling before you sell it, especially with something like this that can be verified with the carrier

you kinda screwed yourself with the one you sold, but you should be able to recoup the money from the one you still have

They returned it. I told them to return it because I didn't check the ESN before and they couldn't use it. I'll check them before buying from now on. I will leave this up for a couple days before I leave a NGTG. Hopefully he replies.

I don't mind keeping the phones but I'm not paying full price for phones that can't even be activated.

10splaya22

Softball scrub
Still no response. Very surprising given his post count. I will see if a mod can delete or edit the feedback I already left him.

I'll give him until Friday to make it right or else I'll leave a NGTG. It's been a week now since he has known about the issue.

trip

stfu
you got a cell number.. email.. real name.. etc

his cage needs rattled. ignoring the issue isn't going to solve anything

wcoastsoftball

He needs to fix this. Feedback has been removed form itrader. Will alert the others on this thread too if no one has helped you yet. He real name? Can we get him on Facebook?

10splaya22

Softball scrub
you got a cell number.. email.. real name.. etc

his cage needs rattled. ignoring the issue isn't going to solve anything

No cell number. Name is Enrique Moreno Jr. according to Paypal.

Email is: [email protected]

He needs to fix this. Feedback has been removed form itrader. Will alert the others on this thread too if no one has helped you yet. He real name? Can we get him on Facebook?

I appreciate that. See above for the information I have. I'll keep looking.

EDIT: I bet this is him: https://www.facebook.com/enrique.k.moreno.9

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
They returned it. I told them to return it because I didn't check the ESN before and they couldn't use it. I'll check them before buying from now on. I will leave this up for a couple days before I leave a NGTG. Hopefully he replies.

I don't mind keeping the phones but I'm not paying full price for phones that can't even be activated.

Why would you wait? He has failed to work with you at all...NGTG

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
I deal in cell phones a lot, Sprints are notorious for having issues.

If you used a credit card that is tied to your paypal account call your CC company and report an unauthorized transaction. They will help get your money back.

10splaya22

Softball scrub
I deal in cell phones a lot, Sprints are notorious for having issues.

If you used a credit card that is tied to your paypal account call your CC company and report an unauthorized transaction. They will help get your money back.

I did receive a response yesterday stating he is working it out with his cell phone guy and if he can't fix it then I will receive a refund. I'll keep this post updated.