BP/Fielding - Issaquah/Samammish/Redmond

strokers51

The Veteran
Looking for some peeps to go hit with this week and over the winter when I get off work. Preferably in Issaquah area but Redmond/Bellevue area could work too. I have a BP screen and a bat bag full of balls.

I typically get off work around 3:30-4ish Mon-Fri.

Any takers!?

Danny

strokers51

The Veteran
Annnnnnnnnd here I am thinking I get off early from work :p What days? I could probably take a long lunch.

USSSA

The Veteran
was at the issaquah fields today and they had the signs up on some of the fields that they are closed

Parker2B

DD is 16U
Marymoor and Grasslawn are turf, so you can hit there all year long.. same with Perigo (also in Redmond)

strokers51

The Veteran
was at the issaquah fields today and they had the signs up on some of the fields that they are closed

I hit at a field in the Highlands. It's a big baseball field w/ no fence or a small complex in Sammamish w/ 3 fields, I think it's called Beaver Lake Park. I'm gonna go hit again today. If you wanna meet up and take some cuts hit me up!

Parker2B

DD is 16U
the potato picker is wise :)

yeah yea, the potato jokes..

but remember I'll be out in the sunshine today :) and enjoying some 70+ weather all week... ya'all enjoy those 55's and drizzlies :)

***still, just about nobody hits in the off season here.. seriously, lame!

Raider4Life

The Sexy Veteran
yeah yea, the potato jokes..

but remember I'll be out in the sunshine today :) and enjoying some 70+ weather all week... ya'all enjoy those 55's and drizzlies :)

***still, just about nobody hits in the off season here.. seriously, lame!

have your bewbs started looking like potatoes yet :confused:

Parker2B

DD is 16U
Yes, it's off-season.. the parks and rec dept. close down the fields, and prepare them for the winter, they blow out all the water pipes, so no restrooms, no water for fields, etc.. it's like pulling teeth to get them to do anything they haven't "always done".. other than Hosh, Levi, TP, Tom and I (and the wives/gf's) I don't think I saw anyone around here swing a bat before March.. I'm just sayin'.

and yes Rick, my bewbs are starting to look like potatoes, but not like the mashed potatoes that yours are.. :)

Raider4Life

The Sexy Veteran
Yes, it's off-season.. the parks and rec dept. close down the fields, and prepare them for the winter, they blow out all the water pipes, so no restrooms, no water for fields, etc.. it's like pulling teeth to get them to do anything they haven't "always done".. other than Hosh, Levi, TP, Tom and I (and the wives/gf's) I don't think I saw anyone around here swing a bat before March.. I'm just sayin'.

and yes Rick, my bewbs are starting to look like potatoes, but not like the mashed potatoes that yours are.. :)

curley fries or tater tots :confused:

Parker2B

DD is 16U
"mustard bottle" hmmm.. i've heard of men naming their "thingy", but this name is a bit, uhmmm . . . . disturbing..