BP with Demarini CL22 and Demarini Senior

shaun47

Injured
Here are some swings off a tee.

I'd love to hear some recommendations for swing improvement. My fielding is average at best and I can at least become a better hitter all by myself. Ha.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-hGg54WrI[/ame]

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Act like you have hit a hr before lol. Instead of trying to hit hrs in bp work on ur line drive game, backside game an hittin to both sides of the pitcher. An o yea btw post a vid or pic of ur chick naked cuz she looked good from behind :)

shaun47

Injured
Act like you have hit a hr before lol. Instead of trying to hit hrs in bp work on ur line drive game, backside game an hittin to both sides of the pitcher. An o yea btw post a vid or pic of ur chick naked cuz she looked good from behind :)

Haha. That's my sister, but I'll let her know you complemented her.

I'm just trying to make solid ball contact every time, but I will work on the aforementioned in my next BP video too.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
LOLz, I almost said something about your "sister" but I honestly thought she was one of your wives.

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
I like the maroon pants...very nice:biggthumpup:

Anyhow, I think the tee needs to be more out in front of you (towards the pitcher). Then as they say try to crack the whip so all your weight is moving forward towards the ball. It looks like you are just rotating in one spot and not going to get it. When you make contact you should be on your front foot and back foot off the ground or coming off the ground.

Good hard swings for sure and if you video from the other side I'm sure more tips can be provided. Not that we minded looking at her butt though :D

lx_2nv

Coach
Your sister distracted me from your cuts lol! You do swing hard for sure! And yeah your sister is cute.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Long time no see Shaun. Still crushing the ball I see.
Shaun hit some of the longest home runs I saw while in Utah. Good hitter!

shaun47

Injured
Long time no see Shaun. Still crushing the ball I see.
Shaun hit some of the longest home runs I saw while in Utah. Good hitter!

Hey man, it has been a while Chris. Looks like you're still playing quite a bit. The same goes for you as well, crushes the ball.

And crdawg, I will try what you mentioned and post another Vid with the camera on the other side.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Hey man, it has been a while Chris. Looks like you're still playing quite a bit. The same goes for you as well, crushes the ball.

And crdawg, I will try what you mentioned and post another Vid with the camera on the other side.
Yea, I started my own tournament team down here. Doing pretty well so far, I miss Utah though. Though playing ball all year round is nice, and no shoveling snow.

Boling16

6 Hole Shooter
wow dang your sister looks really good i think everyone can vouch for that but swing looks good sounds like and looks like your hitting it a ton just go with what your comfortable with

shaun47

Injured
wow dang your sister looks really good i think everyone can vouch for that but swing looks good sounds like and looks like your hitting it a ton just go with what your comfortable with

Next vid, I will introduce her in it just for the sbf brothers. I'm probably gonna put it at the end of the video though, that way you have to watch my swing first. Don't tell anyone.

shaun47

Injured
Yea, I started my own tournament team down here. Doing pretty well so far, I miss Utah though. Though playing ball all year round is nice, and no shoveling snow.

I'm jealous of the playing ball year round, but I love the snow.

Wouldn't happen to have a Duo 3 you want to unload do ya?

Boling16

6 Hole Shooter
Next vid, I will introduce her in it just for the sbf brothers. I'm probably gonna put it at the end of the video though, that way you have to watch my swing first. Don't tell anyone.

thats fine with me haha as long as we get to see the full body shot of her :thumb:

Jroby9

The Kid
I'm not gonna lie. I watched the first 45 seconds of the video and was gonna leave the thread, but then I read about your sister and stayed until she left. Wasn't disappointed. :thumb:

I can't believe no one has asked this question? Why are you swinging a senior bat? You can only be in your 20s or 30s. BTW good video. keep swinging hard!