BP52s

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I recall bb mention something about price hike cause of all the crap going on these days.. whats the going rate on a dozen when they do become available again

Wayne W.

Bobby Buggs are you not shipping to Canada? When I go to checkout it won't allow me as it cannot calculate shipping costs. Is there a fix

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
There is a secret micro camera inside the bat that records all your swings and tells them you used the Evil BP52-300 ball. I was told that camera can also detect when you use old game balls that are over weight from water which is the most damaging thing to these bats.
So unless you are able to defeat that device you might not want to use them.
Other than that I have tested both the Torch and the Fall Out with hundreds of Evil BP52 swings, both bats are in great condition and hit the ball great. Last year with covid Bp sessions my whole team used the torch for weeks with Evil BP 52s and It has to have 1000 hits on it. I actually wish they didnt work as well with 52s so I would never have to talk about them again.

Last edited:

tonys1

Yet some of the fanboy reviewers who got their exclusives are swinging Evil 52’s in the videos :D

It won’t matter what balls you hit with. New bats are now priced at $350 each - they will all come with warranty

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a secret micro camera inside the bat that records all your swings and tells them you used the Evil BP52-300 ball. I was told that camera can also detect when you use old game balls that are over weight from water which is the most damaging thing to these bats.
So unless you are able to defeat that device you might not want to use them.
Other than that I have tested both the Torch and the Fall Out with hundreds of Evil BP52 swings, both bats are in great condition and hit the ball great. Last year with covid Bp sessions my whole team used the torch for weeks with Evil BP 52s and It has to have 1000 hits on it. I actually wish they didnt work as well with 52s so I would never have to talk about them again.
Aside from how brilliant dude is i always wondered how he can tell what balls people are using o_O:rolleyes: