Brady>Manning

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
When it comes down to it, Brady has a better success rate and better composure on a big stage and has ultimately collected more hardware. Let banter and bickering begin.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Peyton should have just been a Bill, but then he screwed up and won one.

Treb

Retired
jason garrett has 2 SB rings and hasn't lost a playoff game. he must be better than manning too.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
When it comes down to it, Brady has a better success rate and better composure on a big stage and has ultimately collected more hardware. Let banter and bickering begin.

Super Bowl wins doesn't translate to QB success.. If that were true.. Bob Greise would be considered better than Manning.. Which everyone in the world and probably Mars too knows that he's not.

Last edited:

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Super Bowl wins doesn't transate to QB success.. If that were true.. Bob Greise would be considered better than Manning.. Which everyone in the world and probably Mars too knows that he's not.

What class are you in tonight snuffleupagus??

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Im not going to be humbled by a 36 year old community college student right now gio, Im watching Raw.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Here's a pic of me and my homeboy playing He-Man back in my freshman year of college.

1023233_display_zps6b586f05.jpg

They both better than anything the jets have had in the last 20 years...****, just watching Wilson last night was enough to make me cry.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Super Bowl wins doesn't translate to QB success.. If that were true.. Bob Greise would be considered better than Manning.. Which everyone in the world and probably Mars too knows that he's not.

No, it doesn't, but being a relevant contender every season you have been in the league, most of which have been with a mediocre supporting cast and no running game does. Peryton looked like he was doing the Irish jig in the pocket last night, made some extremely poor decisions trying to force passes that weren't meant to be thrown and ultimately couldn't figure out a way to get his team into a rhythm is enough to say that he just doesn't have the ability to get it done when he needs to, and Brady has delivered on more than one occasion. The one year Brady had a great receiving core, he set the single season TD record, which was broken by Peyton this year...

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm a Brady fan in this argument, but considering manning just wiped his ass with Brady's face about 16 days ago, I find it odd you use yesterday as proof

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I would take Brady in this too. All things considered and being "relatively" equal, winning is the difference maker. They've each had outstanding careers, set records and won a lot of games. Manning has the edge in some catgories, but he's been in the league longer, but those 5 appearences and 3 wins?? That does it for me.

trip

stfu
this goddamn section is worse than sports radio sometimes. a day after a team wins the super bowl you're back to talking about the same old ****

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
No, it doesn't, but being a relevant contender every season you have been in the league, most of which have been with a mediocre supporting cast and no running game does. Peryton looked like he was doing the Irish jig in the pocket last night, made some extremely poor decisions trying to force passes that weren't meant to be thrown and ultimately couldn't figure out a way to get his team into a rhythm is enough to say that he just doesn't have the ability to get it done when he needs to, and Brady has delivered on more than one occasion. The one year Brady had a great receiving core, he set the single season TD record, which was broken by Peyton this year...

He was facing the best defense in the league the other night. Their linebackers, corners, and safety are probably some of the best I've ever seen. They were playing tight coverage. Peyton, "in all honesty" had a horrific game and still threw for 280 with a passer rating that game of 73.5 meaning he was still better than most existing QB's in the NFL at his absolute worst.

I really don't know how I could be reading posts and sports writers saying that Peyton isn't a "big game" QB.. That's complete non-sense because he's already won a ring in which he did it against a good defense. Not nearly as good as the Seattle defense but good nonetheless. I'm sure they'll be right back in it next season just the same.. If they can keep that offense together, healthy, and beef up the defense? Shoot.. they may go all the way next season.

Marshenko

Peyton threw for more INTs during the Colts Super Bowl winning playoff run than the previous 5 and following 5 Super Bowl winning QBs combined. He had 3 TDs and 7 INTs. Lets not go nuts over 2006 - the Colts defense, though terrible in the regular season, played out of their minds during that run.

Marshenko

Two picks, a fumble, that ridiculous first play of the game (blame it on the center all you want, I'm sure you will), and a QBR of 24.4

Yeah, he had nothing to do with it.

rossthefireman

mexicola
Does everyone seem to forget that the only Super Bowl Peyton has won was against a Rex Grossman led Bears? Let that sink in for a sec. He beat Rex ****ing Grossman........

Marshenko

1 TD and 1 INT in that game too. Vinatieri had a buttload of FGs and there was a pick-6 to really seal the deal.

rossthefireman

mexicola
I swear from the first play on Peyton had that 'oh god they are going to hurt me' look on his face all night.
Eli > Peyton in big games.

Marshenko

My theory on that is Eli is way better in big games because he's functionally retarded and doesn't even realize its a big game, he just play football good yay fun.

Marshenko

Brady better be spending some of Gisele's money on gene therapy and HGH and all that so he can play till he's 50, I really am not looking forward to the Ryan Mallett era.

ntz

tricknollegy
my theory is you live a miserable life and enjoy watching those around fail rather than you actually be successful. schadenfreude.