Not GTG brother_hezakia

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWTODAGAME

Addicted to Softballfans
On November 21, 2015 at 7:32am, brother_hezakia PM’d me on SBF “Send me your cell. I can send pics of some bats to trade for your baitncasters. Thanks.” I messaged him my number and we began texting about dealing some bats for my NIB fishing reels. In the text chain, we settled on a used Freak98 and a “Mint” and “looks to have no use” Easton SSR4 for my two reels. In the picture of the SSR4 that he sent me, it was of a “Mint”, stock grip, and had a new U-Trip stamp SSR4.

Needless to say, when I received the bats, the Freak98 was exactly as expected. The SSR4 unfortunately was not. It has a tape grip instead of a stock grip, a few lines of spider webbing, a possible crack or spiral webbing, and NO NEW U-TRIP stamp. I text brother_hezakia not 5 minutes later after taking the bats out of the box and included pictures. After he first refused that he sent me a picture of an SSR4 with a new U-Trip stamp, then realizing that he did send me the picture, he admits “I never really sent u pics of my stealth. U never asked for them. I just sent a pic of that bat. Sorry. Let me know what you want.”

When I told him that I wanted to undo the deal and that he should have to pay for both the shipping of his bats back to him and my reels back to me, he refused. Saying that I should have asked for more pictures of the SSR4. Offering that he will “split” shipping with me…… I pay to ship his bats back to him and he pays for shipping my reels back to me. After a while of going back and forth and telling him that I’m going to start a NGTG thread, he begins to tell me that the reels that I shipped him were damaged and had been used. I know for a fact they were never used, may have been taken out of the box once or twice to look at, and have sat on a closet shelf until I decided to trade them. Needless to say, I feel that he intentionally deceived me with a picture of a bat as exactly as he described and then sent me the same model of bat but a completely DIFFERENT bat. He has refused to make this deal right for paying for shipping of my reels back to me and paying for his bats to be returned to me.

Last edited:

Joker

1st, use paragraphs to break up that wall of text
2nd, post all info you have on him. phone number, address, name, etc.
3rd, make sure this goes in his itrader as ngtg

NEWTODAGAME

Addicted to Softballfans
1st, use paragraphs to break up that wall of text
2nd, post all info you have on him. phone number, address, name, etc.
3rd, make sure this goes in his itrader as ngtg
Thanks Joker. Appreciate all of the assistance. (Not sarcasm)

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
The guy sent a completely different bat that what is in the OG photo that he sent. Cased closed, there is nothing to debate here.

NEWTODAGAME

Addicted to Softballfans
I texted him asking if he had changed his mind on paying for shipping both ways. He responded with "I haven't been back on sbf. Did you put up a ngtg post?" I told him that he could log on and find out himself....... No response since.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Before any of you jump down Brother Hezekiahs throat. Let's hear from him. I have had several GTG deals with him with absolutely no hiccups. Not saying OP isn't satisfied. But let's hear both sides before rushing to Bad Dealer status.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Doesn't matter what brother says. He didn't send a bat that he took a picture of. That's ngtg for sure. That's lying and deceiving that's not cool at all. If u don't have trust in someone on here then what do u have to go by when doing deals? Joker where u at??

Joker

i want to make sure no mods know him before doing anything. last time all the research people did got deleted

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
i'd love to go in with another member and behind the scenes come up with a fake ngtg for me just to see what you armchair sleuths would do.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Doesn't matter what brother says. He didn't send a bat that he took a picture of. That's ngtg for sure. That's lying and deceiving that's not cool at all. If u don't have trust in someone on here then what do u have to go by when doing deals? Joker where u at??

**** Joker. He is not the be all end all on here and has been proven wrong several times. Specifically by me on a Glove deal.

What is the point of having GTG deals and good feedback if you never give someone the benefit of the doubt. There may be a reasonable explanation why a different bat accidentally got shipped and something can be worked out. This is absolutely not NGTG unless BrotherHez refuses to make it right. As it stands, he has said let me check on it when I can get on SBF.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
i want to make sure no mods know him before doing anything. last time all the research people did got deleted

The only time I have seen a mod delete research was when you keyboard clown asshats with a google search function jumped the gun and posted personal info that was unnecessary at the time. If that info is relevant, it should be sent to the person starting the thread. Not posted for everyone to harass a person and his family.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
**** Joker. He is not the be all end all on here and has been proven wrong several times. Specifically by me on a Glove deal.

What is the point of having GTG deals and good feedback if you never give someone the benefit of the doubt. There may be a reasonable explanation why a different bat accidentally got shipped and something can be worked out. This is absolutely not NGTG unless BrotherHez refuses to make it right. As it stands, he has said let me check on it when I can get on SBF.

I call bull**** about him possibly sending the wrong bat. The guy sent a pic of a different bat, most likely one he doesn't even have in his possession and clearly states that said bat is "minty" via text. This dude then sent a damaged bat. After the buyer called him out, he got defensive and refused to undo the deal. Then he tries to spin it off and say the stuff he received is NGTG. He is avoiding the buyer and SBF like the plague. He should have made it right by undoing the deal and pay for shipping. Desperate people do desperate things.

NEWTODAGAME

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the input. Still no response from him since my last text to him. There isn't any other conversation. That's why I posted he and I's entire text chain. To be 100% clear of what was going on from the very beginning, even including the initial PM from him. I feel the text chain is hearing from both sides. Anything else, would be new to me.

NEWTODAGAME

Addicted to Softballfans
For the record, after inspecting the bats and taking the pictures that I sent him immediately after receiving them, they went directly back in his box and have not left my office in hopes he'll come to his sinces, make this deal right, and I can run them to the PO next door to return them to him ASAP.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans

You are ****ing delusional

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
It's almost like there was a rule implemented to prevent this from happening. It's a shame nobody wants to follow it. Case and point right here.
Thanks for the input. Still no response from him since my last text to him. There isn't any other conversation. That's why I posted he and I's entire text chain. To be 100% clear of what was going on from the very beginning, even including the initial PM from him. I feel the text chain is hearing from both sides. Anything else, would be new to me.

Have you tried reaching out to him via FB? That was the point of me posting that.

single wally

Professional Amateur
When he gets that FB message.

kingpin3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.