Bryson Baker 2018

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 28 and love it. It tested at 260 with about 50-60 swings, no idea what it would test at now at 300 or so swings, but it feels nice. I had heard before I had swung mine that they weren't completely balanced and felt like a small amount of end load and with my 28 I would agree probably due to the shorter barrel, but fits my swing real well. Any other questions and I'll try to help....

y@k

I have one, and love it as well. Thing is nasty. Definitely not balanced. Feels a little like my harvey. Mine came in at exactly 26oz. Fully webbed up after about 15-20 cuts.

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one, and love it as well. Thing is nasty. Definitely not balanced. Feels a little like my harvey. Mine came in at exactly 26oz. Fully webbed up after about 15-20 cuts.

I used to swing the OG Z2000 balanced, which I never felt was completely balanced. This bat reminds me of that quite a bit.

belly43

Bored without softball
Had a 26 pretty balanced had a little in the end. Tested 275 in wrapper and after 25 swings tested 220 on 3 sides.

Twiles

The Rookie

This makes me second guess trading my Harvey for a 2018 Baker. I wanna get em both in the bag!

CanadianClint

I've got an 18 Baker, feels somewhere around a .25 EL. Had a branch in the same weight swung a tad heavier, have a Mizuno Crush 27oz Bal and it swings just a touch lighter.