Bubba club vs ff2 10inch

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
This 10" FF2 + Classic Ms is just filthy. It's a darn shame they don't make the 10" anymore.

I haven't even hit classic Ms with mine, but I love it against classic +. The endload carries the barrel effortlessly through the ball.

I also agree about the new Bubba Club. I don't have any interest in another 12.5" barrel.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Time to bring this thread back for a quick update. Brought out the FF2 10" on Sunday for a USSSA tourny using Pro Ms. This bat is just so damn fun to swing, and it has all the power you could want.

I hit one ball that google earthed at 431'.

IMO this is a better bat than the OG Bubba Club. It has more endload, gets hotter faster, and has a better sweet spot.

My FF2 10" tests at 255. Sneaky power bat.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I wish Easton would release a 10" barrel 240 stamp bat. Looks like they're shying away from the short barrels and dropping a bunch of 12.75" barrels with different paint schemes.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I wish Easton would release a 10" barrel 240 stamp bat. Looks like they're shying away from the short barrels and dropping a bunch of 12.75" barrels with different paint schemes.

Agreed. I'd literally buy one immediately. I love the hell out of my FF2 10". It's a perfect bat for those who like short barrel endloads.

I think the super short barrel bats have a following. Bubba Clubs have become popular now that they're not made anymore.