Not GTG Bubba31 does not stand by word.

stepup

Coach
I had a Izzy Psycho for trade on here and he offered me a L1 for it. I took him up and we worked out all details. We were supposed to go to the Post Office today to ship the bats. I text him with no answer when I left to go to the Post Office so I tried calling him. When he would not answer and had not heard from him all day I kinda got scared to ship the bat. So finally he texts me back and says that he has cant trade the bat because his wife swings it. Thank god I didn't ship the bat or I would be screwed. Not GTG in my book. Do what you say and say what you do.

Capnsavem

Starting Player
that couldve turned out bad....

weird that he just realized that his wife swings it. something like that is something to remember.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Sounds more likely he realized that the L1 was worth more than the Izzy or saw all the guys in the Easton section going crazy over the L1 and decided to back out.

stepup

Coach
that couldve turned out bad....

weird that he just realized that his wife swings it. something like that is something to remember.

Yeah no kidding. I always text them and if they answer me I go ahead and ship whether they have shipped already or not but when someone doesn't answer the text it kinda made me nervous.

RalphG427

On the bench
Dude is a moron. Went through some of his threads. He's got a "minty" scn17bh with a rattle hes trying to move. Also sporting an scn18 that he wants to trade for a cl22 saying you can break it and get whatever you want from Easton but has no receipt for it, then goes on to say that getting a receipt is easy... definately not someone I want to deal with

Country35

Banned User
Dude is a moron. Went through some of his threads. He's got a "minty" scn17bh with a rattle hes trying to move. Also sporting an scn18 that he wants to trade for a cl22 saying you can break it and get whatever you want from Easton but has no receipt for it, then goes on to say that getting a receipt is easy... definately not someone I want to deal with

There is actually nothing wrong with saying that. Honestly its true. You can personally choose not to do that kind of stuff, but if its not taking place on this deal or on this site, whats the use bashing him more for stating something 90% of us know is true?

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Unfortunately this is a buyer beware, not a ngtg. Neither party is out anything but time. Either party can back out, especially before guys ship. It sucks but you just gotta move along. Keep this up but ask the mods to change to a buyer beware. Also You need to post a buyer beware on his itrader.