CA is GTG!!!

Just wanted to post to say that Custom Apparel is extremely GTG! All the details on my contact with them is listed below...

2 sets of 18 full dye jerseys

Contacted them: 27 April
Received a base quote: 29 April
Contacted them with specific needs: 7 May
Received final quote: 10 May
Paid in full: 13 May
*** there was some extra time here because the artist was on vacation, I knew this ahead of time and communication was fantastic ***
Received first mock-up: 25 May
Sent back revisions: 26 May
Received second mock-up: 26 May
Approved art: 27 May
(CA set date of completion as 14 June - 11 business days)
Production completed: 14 June
Shipped to me: 15 June

I'll edit with pics once I receive the delivery.

A lot of times people say to order early in Jan/Feb and there will be no problems. This is true, but sometimes that's just not possible. We are a military team and have incredible turnover from year-to-year so ordering in Jan/Feb is just not possible. Last year we ordered in March and it was a fiasco with another company. This year CA came through big time during one of the busiest times for these companies and really exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for uniforms during the "peak season", don't hesitate to go with CA. They will definitely get my business again next year! Thanks Custom Apparel!

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
I go with CA all the time and they never let me down! CA Always goes the extra mile and they do a great job of being honest and communicating with you!

fakeelvis

<font color="#551A8B">Lady Virus Hunter</font>
CA is one of the best

I paid for 14 full sub dyes last monday and received email from niki today saying they were ready to ship!!!!

some of the best customer service ever!