California Bat Company- Sorry No Refunds

banker

On April 13 I ordered a Little Mexican 2 piece bat from them. They said orders were being shipped out April 3 and the bats were in stock. On April 18 I didnt hear anything yet so sent them an email. They said they were hoping to get them in that week and then will ship out. I thought hey were in stock and needed a bat so the next day I asked them to cancel the order. They responded "sorry no refunds".
Its April 23, still no update and I have since purchased another bat elsewhere but had to pay for this bat also.

Just letting people know

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly idk why people even play the game. Although op says their site said in stock I still scratch my head as to why so many are intrigued with these new bats/companies. They have all just copied from the 4 or 5 manufacturers that have doing it for year, and bats are readily available and actually in stock when they say they are.

UncleMosk

Honestly idk why people even play the game. Although op says their site said in stock I still scratch my head as to why so many are intrigued with these new bats/companies. They have all just copied from the 4 or 5 manufacturers that have doing it for year, and bats are readily available and actually in stock when they say they are.
Can we say "Ponzi"

ShortYellowBus

How is this different than what the monsta clowns running the website have been doing to people for ten years?

They con people into buying the bats. As soon as they sell enough bats to pay the real manufacturer, they make the payment and the bats finally get made.

No refund’s because they need the cash to get the orders fulfilled.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
SMH. Well at least you got what you paid for you can sell it or use as backup since you purchase another one.

squidlius

Guys, these new bat companies are running on a super tight margin. I've recently bought bats from Short Porch and CBC. Due to their small size they make their bats in small batches and they sell out quickly. I had to wait 3 months for my WigPopper but at least with me they were up front about the wait time.