Can I get a little help?

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
I need some hitters to come out and hit a super double-secret test bat. I need a subjective test for feel and playability. Anyone interested in some BP and a very short questionaire this weekend???

Tustin High School at 2:00 pm Saturday.

Simmer17

Addicted to Softballfans
It's times like this, I wish I still lived in Placentia or Yorba Linda. My brother and his sons still do but they don't play much anymore...

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q
Yeah, I'd be all over that. Can you hop on a plane with a few? I'll be at a PONY tournament all day Saturday in Philly. I have about a 2 hour break late morning. We'll hit balls into the river.

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
Your state is way to long. Turn it into 3 states and make Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire into one.

The eight smallest states in the US fit into one third of California. It is geographically the third largest state in the union. It has the largest GDP of any state and if considered independently it is financially the 12 largest country in the world. The agricultural contribution of California is twice as large as any other state and CA ranks first in service industries and manufacturing. The two geographically larger states are also the only two that produce more oil than CA in spite of the strictest environmental laws. All that and the State still can't seem to stay out of financial trouble.

I don't really have a point here other than to marvel at the disparity and diversity of such a small region of the world.

NITF

Addicted to Softballfans
That said, I still need hitters.

You're killing me Smalls!

As much as I would love to help out I am excluded from joining because:

1. Sheila has a 5k Saturday morning and it would be a tight squeeze to get up there in time after.
2. Work is calming down but I am still on call every weekend and would hate to drive up there just to turn around.
3. You had to specify "hitters" in your request which means I am way out. At best I can be described as a "bat swinger" these days and hope to get back to "hitter" status someday...lol

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Something something cut Alaska in half something something still bigger something something it'd be cool to hit with you guys, but yeah...

jaj23

Eye Baller
I would totally do this if I lived in SoCal. I will definitely let you know next time I'm in town.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
That I don't know. I can tell you it was 34 inches 27 ounces all black and ball went far. :)

Seriously though we were given no info at all it was essentially BP with a short questionnaire afterwards.

Last edited:

jaj23

Eye Baller
Did it look like a RockeTech or a TechZilla (one piece look or two piece look)? Did it sound/feel like metal or composite?