For Sale Canadian FireFlex 360

jlee

For those who are wondering -
FIRE FLEX 360 OPT LOAD

Baseball 360 in conjugation with Easton has teamed up to produce a Player
Optimized Load version one of the most popular bats on the circuit this year!

Fire Flex 360 series features a smooth matte black finish with charcoal and
matte gold accents

13” 2 ¾ Player Optimized Barrel for maximum output swing-to-pop ratio

2nd Generation Flex Barrel Technology delivering explosive power right out of the wrapper!

EXACT Carbon Composite Barrel - 2 PieceCONNEXION+ Technology

Approved for play USSSA, NSA, ISA.

CanadianClint

Got mine in today, if the weather holds cuts on her tomorrow! Bat is a midload, slightly noticeable for those interested.

CanadianClint

poo... I wanted one until midload was mentioned
give me till next week to get some cuts on it. Not as noticeable of an endload as others I've had (freak 23, flip Washington) dry swings don't help (temps are rainy and in the 50s so no cuts on it yet)

WillW3

Starting Player
give me till next week to get some cuts on it. Not as noticeable of an endload as others I've had (freak 23, flip Washington) dry swings don't help (temps are rainy and in the 50s so no cuts on it yet)
yeah report back because that's a great price

CanadianClint

yeah report back because that's a great price

So I managed to get out in the rain. Swings alot like a Freak Platinum, it's not heavy in the hands like a midload but it's there. I swing 27.5s normally and this feels like a 27 on a 14 barrel. It's hot as you'd expect and has a good sound hitting Gold Dots and not terrible on 52 275s at $175 (what I paid) it's a hot bat to have in your bag.

(I've got an 18 Baker, 18 Crush Bal and EL , 17 Freak 30, 18 Branch Legit, 17 Honey Badger, 16 Team Plague) for reference