Need Help Can't leave Positive Feedback for a buyer

Roy Hobbs48

Addicted to Softballfans
When I attempt to l;eave positive feedback for a buyer I am getting an "invalid thread" error. I started the thread and it's the same thread I left positive feedback for another buyer, so I'm not sure why I am getting this error. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a work around? Thanks

chinese freak

Addicted to Softballfans
When I attempt to l;eave positive feedback for a buyer I am getting an "invalid thread" error. I started the thread and it's the same thread I left positive feedback for another buyer, so I'm not sure why I am getting this error. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a work around? Thanks

I'm having the same problem for buck28. We had done a great deal and everything was GTG but when they switched software I can't leave FB as well

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm having the same problem for buck28. We had done a great deal and everything was GTG but when they switched software I can't leave FB as well

I had the same issue as well. For either person to be able to leave feedback, the person that buys has to also leave a post in the sale thread. Once that happens then you both should be able to leave feedback.