Case Study: Working out before my game

lakeyale13

Manager
I never lift same day as my game, but decided to do a very small poorly designed experiment today. LOL.

I worked out today for about an hour and a half. I did a full body workout that was comprised of mostly free weights with bench press being the only lift with fairly heavy weight. I finished at about 3:00pm EST and my game is tonight at 7:00pm.

I am a decent player who plays one night a week. I will be interested how I play tonight. If it is poorly it will probably be just because I sucked arse...which is a very real possibility. LOL. Just wanted to put Country's thoughts to the test and see how I feel tonight.

saintrules

You can lift before games all you want, even hit legs (though we both know you don't). Stretch, hydrate, and eat, boom, good to go.

:cool:

lakeyale13

Manager
You can lift before games all you want, even hit legs (though we both know you don't). Stretch, hydrate, and eat, boom, good to go.

Ha! LOL, I do hit legs....just for the sheer fact I don't want to be the "No Legs Guy"! I will do all you suggest.

lakeyale13

Manager
Didn't feel at 100% strength but close enough. 3-3 with a HR that was pathetic. I think it hit the back of the fence as it went down, but I will take it. LOL