Cellblock Nightshift and Big Daddy senior bats

Gary B.

Bravo for Life!
Anyone swung either of the new Cellblock senior bats? I believe the Big Daddy is 13 inch barrel and the Nightshift is 14 inch barrel. Was at the florida half century 50's tourney in April and a few folks had them. Curious if anyone has any info on them and how they swing.

Gary B.

Bravo for Life!
Short Porch Baseball company! I know very little about them but a few guys showed up to one of our florida half century tournaments saying they would match them up to any of the Suncoast bats out right now. I just purchased one for $175. Figured it was cheap and could be a diamond in the rough and if not maybe a good BP bat. We will see as it breaks in.

franco32

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the big daddy ! has good pop !,also have onyx enough said,,,big daddy so far is right there with it with less swings on it,both with small end load

Gary B.

Bravo for Life!
I just put another 80 swings on my Cellblock Nightshift. The distance is excellent so far. The Onyx (1oz EL) is slightly ahead of it on pure distance but not by much. Approximately 140 swings so far and it is sounding and performing great. Looking forward to seeing how durable it is.