Changing leagues next year

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
Next year going somewhere else to play ball. The new league we're joining up with uses asa balls but allows any bat as long as it's not a senior or any ultra. I plan on using my Psycho and and MV-3 as soon as I find one. Am I gtg with using these bats on mushier asa balls. I was told I would have good results with this combo but would like to hear it from some you if that have tried it before.

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
not ALL. kick back. just use your extended or psycho, that ball+bat combo are fine to hit, unless of course they're the dreaded gold dots :rolleyes:

Mark1980

Manager
Where I play its the NSA bat list with ASA balls and 90% ASA rules. Makes for a good game I think. Just wanna have reasonable HR limits.

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
not ALL. kick back. just use your extended or psycho, that ball+bat combo are fine to hit, unless of course they're the dreaded gold dots :rolleyes:

We've been using dudley zn's in our league we are currently in and they are good balls. At the new place I think they are going to let us bring our own balls, will know for sure after we have our meeting tomorrow evening. I was told if we can bring our own ball the rocks are the way to go.

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
We've been using dudley zn's in our league we are currently in and they are good balls. At the new place I think they are going to let us bring our own balls, will know for sure after we have our meeting tomorrow evening. I was told if we can bring our own ball the rocks are the way to go.

sounds good to me. i hope i get to hit some ZNs this weekend.:D

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah the reason we're switching to another league is that our LD where we're at has been slippin some. Calling games off 5-6hrs before they start, calling them off after its not even rained enough to knock the dust off the field, calling them off to let little league practice longer, and we're two weeks into our summer league and the balls he has ordered for us haven't even came in yet. I've had to use mush balls from last year because all my money is tied up in balls I don't have yet. I'm just fed up with it, hopefully this new place will be an improvement