Check out this coaching decision....

Cole4088

Addicted to Softballfans
So I play league ball with a few guys just for fun.. There an older group of guys.. So you figure they would know a few things.. Well I play outfield and am the 2nd fastest Outfielder... They have a dude who is decent playing left which is fine.. Then this a 50 yr old playing right center and me playing right.. The 50 yr old have some back and forth movement so whatever its in fun.. but they try to be competetive.. but check this.. The play this guy in LC who needs a courtesy runner.. I think its because they all have been playing together for awhile.. but its gets annoying when they try to win and dont understand why they cant...

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
So I play league ball with a few guys just for fun.. There an older group of guys.. So you figure they would know a few things.. Well I play outfield and am the 2nd fastest Outfielder... They have a dude who is decent playing left which is fine.. Then this a 50 yr old playing right center and me playing right.. The 50 yr old have some back and forth movement so whatever its in fun.. but they try to be competetive.. but check this.. The play this guy in LC who needs a courtesy runner.. I think its because they all have been playing together for awhile.. but its gets annoying when they try to win and dont understand why they cant...

Record some of there game on video and let them see why they suck. ? :confused:

Cole4088

Addicted to Softballfans
Man I would record the game and you would ask if I was playing senior ball haha.. Naw there a good group of guys who TRY to be competitive.. and I cant lie they can all hit the **** out of the ball and get on.. but the fielding is like wow wtf.. We have a chance to be a good good team. We got 2nd place in the league last yr with the same group of guys and I was playing LC. All of a sudden one of the guys on the team decides he wants to play LC.. but he is the SLOWEST person on the team. Everyone tells the coach to get him out of there. I just wanted to vent on here.

Cole4088

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah I dont complain.. Dont pay to play. Only complain behind there backs to you guys ;)

steel

Just curious but do you guys wear helmets with chin straps in the outfield too?