Chicago Area Crucial Board Bro talk...

rat bastard

Check this out, local brah named Joe is in this, show some support

Last edited by a moderator:

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
I know im welcome here. But you guys are about as boring as these Cincy jokers. I have to hang out in the Nebraska thread with the xbox guys!

Off to San Fran this weekend, any of you been?

yes, i've been there. i drove there from So. Cal. Went to alcatraz. that was real cool. stayed in the "tenderloin" district. full of crackheads back then, but it's like a wicker park now. went and thrashed at this place call "the covered wagon." (no longer exists). i forgot who i saw there. i met up with a fellow metalhead i used to trade tapes with. he did a zine. went to a real "peep show" where you had to put in a quarter for the shade to come up so you can see the chick. went to a heavy metal store and bought some killer pins and patches for my denim. all these things are fun things you and your wife should do.

Last edited:

rat bastard

Check out Castro district. You'll love it.

Im not afraid of the gheys Aric, if you're girl ever wants to go out dancing and you don't want the typical club d-bags effin with her, head over to Berlin on Belmont, Uncle Somen gave it 4 stars. You may even score a free drink from a cute he/she named Pat :thumb:

dr_m_james

bp hero
Free bucket of worth super gold dots good for bp to anyone interested.

I am also available to sub occasionally if anyone needs a no talent wannabe.