Chula Vista Dome Dates

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
300 to left... about 330 to center.. no hrs to right center or right thats where dome wall comes down

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Asking board bros to help spread the word for the ladies trny/ coed trny weekend. Not sure how to get the word out for those teams.. Its November 15 weekend.. Please help me out if possible. I have flyers available to email/mail if needed. Thanks!!

getsideways

Addicted to Softballfans
Feels good to be attending both again, Lemmer is best dome Trny director ever ha! They should allow you to vote on the baseball replay ;)

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Sideways... Can u post that great pic of guy swingng and missing from dome trny few years back.. One of best pics ever seen.. hhaha
Sixes I have 52 signed up for lower dome trny. Only can take 36.... And yes u guys are in..

getsideways

Addicted to Softballfans
^YES
Ask and you shall receive
392715_2298566350982_210044084_n.jpg

Im going to snap a few more pics this year, wish it was brighter in there or that i owned a $3k camera that could get those shots clearer ;)

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Need to let everyone know that this year and future years we will be sticking to the rules of staying at the Chula Vista. We have become lax in the past couple years and we no longer can do that. So if you are not staying with the Chula Vista you can and may be replaced with a team that will stay. That is 1 of the things we agreed upon and something we have to start to enforce to continue to host these events and try to keep the cost as low as possible for the weekends. I know this doesnt effect most of you guys as you have been staying there but for some of you I wanted you to know way in advance. Sorry if this angers anyone but I have higher ups to answer to and this is something that we have talked about and needs to start happening more. Thanks!!!

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a few more teams for Dec 19 weekend trny... Someone come and destroy Bubbas Exc please!!!!!

jlschwefel

Addicted to Softballfans
I assume we are in (Firehouse Lanes) since I sent a check in a while back. Just curious who is all in this year compared to last year's early tournament.

klu

on the mound
Free agent for upper and lower tourneys. Who needs a pitcher?

And NBD i have beaten bubbas once in my short career

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
I will post team lists next week.
Lower is full
Coed & Womans doing very very well
Open has over 30, so a few spots available...

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
If I'm not mistaken, the last few years when you call to make a reservation, you tell them that it is for the adult softball tournament.