Chula Vista Dome Dates

superpimp12

First Batch Illuminati
oh snap... i read the title and thought "DOME TOURNEY IN CHULA VISTA, CA???"

Thats where i live, Chula Vista in San Diego county... i got excited for a second..

carry on.

I thought the same thing, then got suspect when I though "Why the hell does a Chula Vista need a dome when it's 75 degrees at Christmas in San Diego:)" lol

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Lower Teams Entered
Wedell Construction
Odean
Sluggers Softball
Vivint
Pickle Tree
Naughty Girls
Precision Cellular
Efco
Monster
Boomstick
Ryans Pub
Old Smokeys
Gary
Rivals
Ripps
Keystone - Minnesota
Amelias
Point After
EPM
Vineyard
Firehouse Lanes
Goodwood
Bang Stick
Southside Hitmen
" " "
Swingmen
Busch Light - JJ
Scrubs
Sir Buks
Tatered Tight
Bayside Tigers
Aftershock
Biggs
Club Mayhem
Dylan
IDK
Wu Tang
EK Machine
Dirty Balls
Watertown Bowl

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Ill be playing this for the first time in the lower tourney, missed the last couple years my team played. Cant wait

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
just booked our room online, I have the code, but there was no where to put it....what's the point of the "code" ?...was I supposed to call to book vs. online ?

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
just booked our room online, I have the code, but there was no where to put it....what's the point of the "code" ?...was I supposed to call to book vs. online ?

Yeah, it's not a promo code, just a reservation code. Gives you a discount but you have to call to reserve the room. I bet if you called they might be able to work something out with you.

klu

on the mound
lemmer, ill need to know what room number youll be in... so I can cuddle and take a poop. not at the same time, unless your into that kinda thing.

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
Yeah, it's not a promo code, just a reservation code. Gives you a discount but you have to call to reserve the room. I bet if you called they might be able to work something out with you.

I put it in the comment section online and I got an email later with the discount

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Lower times will be out this week.... Only thing Im asking is teams be early cause we are going to be moving..
Predictions?

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Your to good for the lower guy...
Might do 44/400.. Depends what sponsors are going to do for me..