CL22 ASA Stock Update

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
We have some 26 oz. in stock currently but are going fast. Here is our timeline of more arriving:

5/1 - all weights arriving
6/28 - all weights arriving

That will be all for this season. We have more bats coming on 5/1 than 6/28 but each shipment is a solid amount of bats. Both of these dates are estimates based on DeMarini's production time.

If you'd like one, place the order soon so if it is a preorder it goes out same day we receive them. PM me or call us to order: 800-672-0822

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
The other 2014 DeMarini models have begun to arrive again. Some today and the paperwork that came with it showed a lot coming behind it. The dates above are for our model only.

VPD#9

23152cvc "NOT GTG"
dumb question but i'll ask anyway,
(I may have asked before or it may already have been answered but i'm just too lazy and hungover to check) sorry.....

in the event of catastrophic failure of the new CL22-ASA stick (and i hope not)
do we get another CL22-ASA or a pick of another DeMarini line of sticks...

thank you..... :)

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sure they made extra NR's..........

But once those are gone, I'd say being it's an exclusive you'd have a pick of anything......I was told 2 months ago that you have to return an exclusive to get an exclusive anything as a return.....standard line return gets standard line back as a return

WarHorse

Star Player
I'm not sure how much life this bat has in it, but I also know a ton of people who are mashing 44/375s and 44/400s with it and the bat is holding up. Fingers crossed this thing turns out to be a tank and gets hotter than the fu after 1000 swings.

tsmith7461

Addicted to Softballfans
My league is going to a 50/300, anyone hit one of those with this bat? I just got mine Thursday! My league doesn't start for another month.

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
These bats are preselling quickly. If you want to get in on next batch (5/1 arrival) then order sooner rather than later.