Buyer Beware Clayer4

eastonfection

Addicted to Softballfans
Paid for a bat week ago fri and have had no communication for days as to del. conf.# Tried email and PM no response. Just want a refund at this point and will delete this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
DONT DELETE THIS THREAD. It doesn't matter if he makes it right or not. Sure you can add that he made it right but thats the problem is people delete posts just cuz the guy makes it right after god knows how long. DOESNT mean he wont do it again and if you leave this up and he tries it in the future its just more proof hes a shady character. I had a guy with over 700 gtg feedbacks try screwing myself and another board bro the same week and apparently the guy had many shady dealings in the past but ppl delete their posts just cuz they got their money back, but your not helping prevent it from happening again by deleting the post. I hope you get this resolved but no matter what happens at least leave a BB for future reference or else your just allowing it to happen to someone else.

clayer4

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry guys, I been on the road working. I sent him a message w my number to contact me on it because I didn't check the board much. I'll issue refund. Those of u who have dealt with me know I'm not gonna screw anyone over

clayer4

Addicted to Softballfans
Not running away from this. I seriously just got on the board. Trying to contact him so I can issue a refund. From the start I told him to text me and gave him my number because it would be easier fo me to do biz that way because I knew what my schedule was going to be like. And yes I did respond to the texts and will make this right.

clayer4

Addicted to Softballfans
He still hasn't contacted me but I looked back and got his paypal addy and issued refund.

clayer4

Addicted to Softballfans
I just checked my messages today and his last instructions was to issue refund so that's what I did. My number is up so if you gu ys have any other questions call or text me. I gotta get back to work.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
thanks for getting this take care of. After confirmation of refund by OP, i'll move and change to BB.

Joker

I just checked my messages today and his last instructions was to issue refund so that's what I did. My number is up so if you gu ys have any other questions call or text me. I gotta get back to work.

thats not an answer to the question

eastonfection

Addicted to Softballfans
Refund has been issued and i was never provided a # to text him at any point until today, i still have the PM's. I will be leaving feedback as well.