Clueless teammate

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I was trying to get him to use my Synergy because he hits bombs with the UW but in the game he got mixed up becasue there are so many bats he couldn't figure out which was the synergy. Still hit a triple with his new unbroken in bat (I think it was a Demarini something, cant' remember)

Then dont post this crap in a thread.

He hits bombs with an UW? You guys must be A or B? Small fields? Hard balls pulled from a cooler?

He hit a triple with an unbroken in bat? What does a bat being broken in have anything to do with a triple. Typically triples occur with a well placed base hit in a gap or down a line into the corner with the batter running to third. A bat being broken in is irrelevant.

F me, I'm an idiot.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Never was there a truer statement.

Yeah, it's like that in other forums too. I post on the IMDB forums and also a couple baseball and basketball groups. Every group has the same five or six idiots who just spend all their time b!tching about posts they don't like. They don't contribute too much to the actual forum. Just whining, a lot like this forum. I will never understand it. There are thousands of posts to read. I don't read them all - I just skip the ones I don't like. But no matter what, you have these nitwits who think their opinion is the only one and all they do is whine about how the post doesn't meet their standards. Incredible.

I don't know......but it sure sounds like ^^^^ that's what you're doing in that ^^^^ post???????

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Yes. You are. I realize I was using words more than two syllables so it was hard for you to understand. Next time I try and keep it simplier for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I guess I dont understand what you mean though. I'm fully capable of understanding and using words with more than two syllables.

I guess since I posted I must be the moron who cant even obtain a GED where as your are the one with the Doctoral degree graduating Magna *** Laude from one of the Ivy League schools.

Sorry I criticized your criticizing first post.

You're dumb.

Chimpy

Star Player
Thanks. I guess I dont understand what you mean though. I'm fully capable of understanding and using words with more than two syllables.

You're dumb.

Not according to your other response, or you were just trying to be a jerk. I'm not sure which.

But yes, it's possible I'm dumb too.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Probably. You sound like a rec ball player, that's all. Your explanations were comical. I was suprised pissles or piss rockets, spin the dummy or blow up middle was not also listed.

I was being a jerk because you were being a jerk. Fight fire with fire, duh. If you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen, brah.

sjury

The Old Man
I can't believe Chimpy has time to post in all those other forums, I can barely keep up with this one....LOL

Either way, you hit the nail on the head, there will always be someone that's trolling for their next victim.

CO-ED... there should be no such thing as competitive co-ed, with all the dbag people out there in softball land, and guys should not be swinging composites in co-ed.

Chimpy

Star Player
I was being a jerk because you were being a jerk. Fight fire with fire, duh. If you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen, brah.

How am I being a jerk? By pointing out the stupidity of all the amazing super studs who don't think coed should be included in a forum called "open slow pitch board?" Or that half the people post topics that don't meet your approval?

Here's a tip: if you don't like coed, start up a new softball group, but call it "only super studs - no coed - softball forum." Then you can kick out all us lowly scum who waste time playing in coed leagues which according to super studs like you, isn't actual softball.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I like coed. I have no issues with coed. I play coed. Ladies need love too.

Just because some dont like coed doesnt make them idiots or super studs. Means they dont like coed.

Here's a tip: Start a "We play co-ed and think people who think it sucks are idiots" thread.

Chimpy

Star Player
I like coed. I have no issues with coed. I play coed. Ladies need love too.

Just because some dont like coed doesnt make them idiots or super studs. Means they dont like coed.

Here's a tip: Start a "We play co-ed and think people who think it sucks are idiots" thread.

As is their right to not like coed- however going into every thread and writing "coed is not softball" or some other bull is idiotic being this is a slow pitch softball forum. I don't read 90% of the threads here because I don't care. I also don't go into those thread I don't care about and write "I deem this topic stupid." That's what I'm pointing out. I'm sick of someone writing something and six idiots who deem it below them going in writing "cool story bro" for the 50th time. Wasn't funny the 50th time, still not funny the 500th. If someone wants to write "I like softball' and that's it, this would be the correct forum to do so. If you dont' like the thread, simply skip it.

tchaos7

Addicted to Softballfans
As is their right to not like coed- however going into every thread and writing "coed is not softball" or some other bull is idiotic being this is a slow pitch softball forum. I don't read 90% of the threads here because I don't care. I also don't go into those thread I don't care about and write "I deem this topic stupid." That's what I'm pointing out. I'm sick of someone writing something and six idiots who deem it below them going in writing "cool story bro" for the 50th time. Wasn't funny the 50th time, still not funny the 500th. If someone wants to write "I like softball' and that's it, this would be the correct forum to do so. If you dont' like the thread, simply skip it.

I get it now. You're mad because you're only good in Co-ed, so when someone says it sucks, you take offense because you think they're talking about you. It's alright though, some people are just better at hitting to girls instead of guys.

Chimpy

Star Player
I get it now. You're mad because you're only good in Co-ed, so when someone says it sucks, you take offense because you think they're talking about you. It's alright though, some people are just better at hitting to girls instead of guys.

Hmm. I actually respected your views up until that pathetic attempt at an insult. You write well and were doing okay until that one. Wow, just lame. Feel free to try again, man. Please. Anything. Just erase that seriously awful attempt at an insult, I'm embarrassed for you.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best

Cool story, bro (501st)

jaj23

Eye Baller
Chimpy,

Do you think this story might be completely fabricated by a guy with a dupe account? If not, others obviously do. This is why there are a lot of nonsense posts in here.