Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Miken KO Series gloves

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
My first video review will be on the Cluggy, it should be up sometime Friday. On to the next poll. Let me know what you'd like to see next.

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
PVb5aM.gif

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
I tried the KO Series 1st Base Mitt and was not impressed at all. The good thing imo (might be bad for some) was that it plays and measures a solid 14 instead of the 13 inches it's listed at, so it makes a huge target. Also great that it's a DCT pattern and has dual cinch wrist which is very comfortable. But the bad is that it's got way too much padding giving you no feel and minimal control. I'm pretty sure they are made by Rawlings but the leather quality was slightly worse than a Gamer Series, has worst thin & cheap laces I've ever seen, has laces in odd places, and the leather has a weird pleather-y smell. With a re-lace, new inserts, removal of some padding, and some lexol it might be nice, but that's a lot of extra time and money.

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
Id be up for doing a video review of the mako fastpitch but used for slowpitch. I recently got a 2015 fastpitch mako -8, 34/26, and it is heavier and more endloaded than my 26oz endloaded utrip helmer torq. Same TCT composite as the torq's and realtrees. Imo it feels like a realtree with the endload and long barrel but so far is much hotter at 150 hits than my teammates 400 hit realtree.