CLUGGY Video

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
[ame]https://youtu.be/D0EwKfH5MfA[/ame]

I'm a little biased to it, you know working here at the store. I love the bat, I would say so far from everything I've swung it is my favorite bat hands down once it is broke in. The first 3-400 swings didn't seem too special to me, but after that it opens up and is a whole different bat! The overall feel I get from all of the customers is about 50% of people love it and won't swing anything else, and the other 50% don't. From the people that didn't like the bat what I've noticed is they didn't give it enough time. I would say to break it in faster hit some of the harder older balls, don't be afraid because you will not break it.

Last edited:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
But didn't you hear the explosion at the end on his F7? Turn up the volume and watch it again.

KannonsDad

**** you
You'd think the self proclaimed biggest and best softball site would find someone with a better swing to demo bats.

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
LOL, it was the last ball in the bucket, I didn't care where it was going, I was bat flipping.

moty0901

Starting Player
Thanks for the review. You are exactly right, the people that don't like it give up too soon. It's a bat that requires PATIENCE.
People give up on this bat way too quickly, then I purchase the Cluggy from them ;)

My take.....

Pop: Good pop right out of the wrapper but not great. The pop comes when broken in.
Sweetspot: Pretty small at first but opens up substantially after 200-400 cuts, patience is key!
Distance: Hits just as far or further than any other bat in my signature. I hit further with this bat than I do with the 2014 AM or 2015 USA AM. The cluggy just fits my swing better.
I hit a couple balls 320-330' and I am 6' 4", 205lbs if it matters.
Performance: Slightly better than the 2014 Cluggy, unless you have both you will never notice.
Feel: Bat has an amazing feel and is very stiff, I don't notice any flex. The first time I swung it I knew it would be a bomb dropper.
My 27 feels perfect and the 26 feels too light, wasn't getting much distance. Got a 28 a couple weeks ago but have not swung it.
Endload: It's there but is not overwhelming. It's more endloaded and swings heavier than a 27oz J3A or any of the new 26 or 27 Juggys.
Sound: Nice, crisp sound upon contact. Love it.
Weight: Scale weight is dead on. My 27oz weight 27.02oz.
Durability: Perfect 10/10, I hit everything with it and it shows no signs of webbing or paint cracking even after 500 cuts. It feels very solid and would be an excellent team bat.

If you break this bat you are either the world's strongest man or you are hitting actual rocks.

Hit two home runs with it in the first game I used it, one was a line drive that went about 305'. I am a line drive hitter but this bat along with some tee work turned me into a power hitter. The endload and stiff handle help get that little extra distance.

I game a 26oz flex DNA over it because my cluggy is not fully broken in, but it's close.

Last edited:

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
relmer, i'm your 4th subscriber to your channel. do i win anything? i better or else im unsubscribing.