Coed Softball in the Houston area

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Got a female friend looking play some coed, solid glove in the infield and good cantact hitter. LMK if you can hook her up.

sfortune

Chuckin' and Duckin'
the league plays 6 games on sunday, she could most likely pick up all 6. Teams are always needing girls out here

Dr. Longball

OG Hit and Sit
At a neighborhood field in Katy. Canyon Gate on south Mason Road. No doubt she could get at least a few games in. I'll shoot you a PM with my number. Tell her to feel free to call if she wants to come out and try it out.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
At a neighborhood field in Katy. Canyon Gate on south Mason Road. No doubt she could get at least a few games in. I'll shoot you a PM with my number. Tell her to feel free to call if she wants to come out and try it out.

awesome, thanx again she needs to get back into playing serious ball again

JeremyStark

Addicted to Softballfans

Don't waste her time you guys are the suck :)

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
She lives near Manvel

Closest leagues to her are probably Pearland, Friendswood, and BLD. Each one is probably a 20-30 minute drive depending on whether she lives closer to 288 or closer to Alvin. From the Alvin Walmart, Friendswood is probably 10 minutes away (north on 35, right on 528) but the least competitive league of the bunch. Pearland is probably 20-25 minutes (north on 35, then west on 518). BLD is probably about 25-30 (north on 35, east on 517, north on 45).

If she's close to 288, Pearland and HSP might be the best options, but both are probably 25-30 minutes away.

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
My co ed team is looking for one but it would be a 30 minute drive from Manvel. The league is in clute on fridays and starts mid February. Pretty competitive drama free league. Same county as Manvel but in the southern part of brazoria county.