For Sale Collectors Condition Worth Ti51 Titanium Bat

arkangel140

Widely accepted as the second best titanium bat of all time. The only Ti ahead is the elusive and now extremely rare TPS Ti.

My Worth Ti has never seen a ball or a ball park. Its basically the crown jewel of my titanium bat collection. Looking to make money to help sponsor my son's hockey team. If you want to own a piece of history or maybe start your own bat collection this is your chance. My price is $600. For those of you who know about Ti bats, you know this is a very reasonable price. If you are lucky to get your hands on a TPS Ti New...it will run you well over $2500.

I ve been a trusted member of this board since 2003....regardless of my lack of rating...Miloco, Coach, Crimedog and others can vouch for me.....

$600.00

DSC_0849_zpsa6a85e65.jpg

DSC_0848_zpsd9cacc60.jpg

DSC_0847_zpsfa666701.jpg

DSC_0846_zps0488a32c.jpg

Last edited:

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow!! I wish I could afford this gem.....first time I hit one was in Winter Park, Colorado at almost 9000' elevation on a cool day and hitting some blue dots. In the 30-40 hacks I took I felt like superman! Lol
This one will be hard to drop off at the post office.

InfiniteSB1

Banned User
30 oz weght.... only matters if you wanna swing it though....

Look we get it's a mint Ti and without a doubt a collectors piece. But it's not new because I don't see a wrapper. The Worth Ti's do exist in the wrapper still. The TPS Titanium still exists in the wrapper as well but the TPS isn't a $2500 bat.

arkangel140

Look we get it's a mint Ti and without a doubt a collectors piece. But it's not new because I don't see a wrapper. The Worth Ti's do exist in the wrapper still. The TPS Titanium still exists in the wrapper as well but the TPS isn't a $2500 bat.

Thanks for your input. We ll agree to disagree.

arkangel140

Thanks for your input. We ll agree to disagree.

arkangel140

If a TPS titanium is worth $2500 a true NIW OG Ultra is worth??

You ll be lucky if you can find a NIW TPS Ti. There were only 800 units made. Most of the TPS Ti's were given to Louisville Slugger sponsored teams back in the mid 90's. As they were the hottest Ti's ever produced, they were also the most fragile. Any TPS Ti's that were used ended up being dented or destroyed over their lifetime. So TPS Ti's that are NIW are rare. You may find mint units whose owners decided to put shrink wrap one em and call it NIW, but I only know of 2 people who have TRUE NIW TPS Ti's and if sold to the right collector would fetch well over $2500. You cannot compare a full scale mass-produced bat to a TPS Ti. Not even a NIW OG Ultra. That being said...NIW OG Ultra with ASA stamp can get you $900 to $1300 if you find the right buyer.

I ve done my research on the Ti bats and have gathered my information from the actual metallurgical engineer who was courted by and ended up creating the TPS Ti for Louisville Slugger. I know how rare the material is and the process of heat treatment that is crucial to the Ti's indestructible nature. One last thing....4 yrs back...a dented TPS Ti when for $1200 on ebay....

t7chas

Forgot my cup
That's a beautiful bat. When we start getting up over any amount over ____, I start questioning the validity. But, as with art, value is based on an individual perspective, rarity and speculation.

I have sold a 250 hit version of this very bat for 300 this year, and a beat to hell Easton for 350 - but that was an auction and a real outlier.

Depending on Powerball tonight, I may send you a PM. LOL. GL w/your sale. If you have some other classics, put em up!

arkangel140

That's a beautiful bat. When we start getting up over any amount over ____, I start questioning the validity. But, as with art, value is based on an individual perspective, rarity and speculation.

I have sold a 250 hit version of this very bat for 300 this year, and a beat to hell Easton for 350 - but that was an auction and a real outlier.

Depending on Powerball tonight, I may send you a PM. LOL. GL w/your sale. If you have some other classics, put em up!

Thank you my friend, I recently found a sponsor for my son's hockey team, so I am no longer in a rush to sell this gem. I may just keep it in my collection unless I get exactly what I am asking for. I have also sold and used the Easton Ti. The Easton Ti is a strange bird. It is made of the same material as the TPS Ti, however it is a welded tube as opposed to a true weldless tube and the heat treatment is completely different from the TPS Ti. The wall thickness is also thicker. Maybe the oddest factor of all is the screw-on knob. What I did appreciate about the Easton Ti is the individual numbering of the bat...that was hand written in blue sharpie...lol. Sweetbats sells these Easton Ti's for crazy prices. Easton Ti's are by far the easiest to find due to their toughness and sheer amounts produced.

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
Sorry bud, but according to the sweet rules on the forums now, you cannot sell this bat. It is still considered NEW by their standards....better get at least 5 hits on it before ban hammer comes down :/

adunn83

Jesus saves!
Sorry bud, but according to the sweet rules on the forums now, you cannot sell this bat. It is still considered NEW by their standards....better get at least 5 hits on it before ban hammer comes down :/

......why do guys have to be a douche and post **** like this?

s Hower 30

GTD Platinum Member
I can't believe it's worth that much wow I had one maybe 1-2 years ago with only 1 small sent sold it for $400- damn guess I ****ed up