For Sale Collectors Condition Worth Ti51 Titanium Bat

adunn83

Jesus saves!
I'm more or less being a hater of the rules, why should he be able to sell a NOW bat that the store doesn't offer, yet i cannot do the same?

Hate the game, not the player. If people aren't smart enough to move NOW or NIW bats, they are morons. This guy has something unique, don't draw attention to him by baiting the trolls like your original post could easily do. Fight the power!

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
This is only my personal opinion but having had both the Easton and the Worth, the Easton was better. Not that the worth wasn't really good of course but the Easton would literally take peoples skin off their face. Even a mi**** ball came off so fast there was zero time to react. Again this is strictly my opinion but given the choice, I'd take the Easton although if their were any place to swing this Worth, I'd buy it now.

sjury

The Old Man
Value is 100% consumer driven. You can list anything you want for whatever price you want, but that doesn't mean it will sell. When friends of Craig and the Bay, keep paying big $ for these bats it raises the value. SBF has become a haven for guys looking for a steal and cheap stuff. Hence the banning of NIW and NWT items, bats, gloves, etc... when SBF puts out fair prices, people cut them for a deal.

If I had the $600 this bat would be sold.Good Luck it's a beauty.

Sharky

The Walking Injury
Very cool bat Arky. I remember when you got this one (I think!) because I was trying to buy it. Maybe that was a different one you bought. It was years and years ago and it was brand new. I think you aren't asking much more than you would have paid for it if it is the one I'm thinking of, so I don't know why anybody would be grouching about the price. It isn't like they are going to make another run of these. :)